Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you wanna talk about it? <3

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Banks like Insurance companies are a business , they are in no way non profits . How many times have they ruined the economy .!!!!!!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, the bank I go through keeps changing my billing address so my card was getting declined online at an average of every purchase, I had to call the bank and tell them to stop and they say it's not them...well, the only way to change my billing address with this bank is to personally call them. It's as if they're trolling me. Yesterday was a bitch, I had multiple charges on my account due to this bullshit trolling. I will just say that the companies I was dealing with were very professional, awesome, and understanding. The bank reps however yelled ZIP CODE at me like I was hard of hearing or whatever...I told them my ZIP CODE 12+ times...come to find out they were changing it on me. The rep threatened to call the Feds on me cause I wasn't the cardholder even though I stated every info about my own card and purchases.

Let's hope they stop trolling me today!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, don't keep us guessing?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just recently woke up and I am on the phone attempting to get in contact with my bank yet again, they have completely removed my billing address from their file/server. I am pulling my afro out right now I am so pissed off!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like it's time to switch banks. I'm sure you'll still have problems but they will be new problems.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't get ticked dude , your the customer ,change banks .

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could change banks but that is a very difficult process since I'm a RSDI (Retirement, Survivors, and Disability Insurance) recipient and the bank is somewhat proprietary. There are tons of hoops I would have to jump through to do that and that would also mess up my payment process and the like.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'll take a shoe box, mattress or even an underground vault any day over a bank! :D:p

VU Sponsors