1% Ripe Banana TFA

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's a couple I use. Think these badboys came from the other side of the wall in the BNB thread there but unfortunately I didn't write down any more than the recipe. I'd like to at least look to see if I can find them again so I can credit. I've tried a bunch and these are good so give me a day and ill get them up.
On a side note, @Smoky Blue , I LOVE making the stuff you post because I always say Thats great, what the fuck is it, then have to go look at recipe. Super innovative and original. Thx for the share.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
There's a couple I use. Think these badboys came from the other side of the wall in the BNB thread there but unfortunately I didn't write down any more than the recipe. I'd like to at least look to see if I can find them again so I can credit. I've tried a bunch and these are good so give me a day and ill get them up.
On a side note, @Smoky Blue , I LOVE making the stuff you post because I always say Thats great, what the fuck is it, then have to go look at recipe. Super innovative and original. Thx for the share.

aww thanks #2 :D :D *giggles.. I sure hope you enjoy it!! I like tossing bits of this and that in..
adds to give more of a better taste and keeps your tongue from being bored! :)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I'm saying Smoky. There's one I've gotta find that has M Type and BNB that is really neat. I noticed that when I went to diy and started learning flavors, that the juices I used to buy, like Murdocks, 5 pawns, and stuff like Bobas were the hardest to clone. Probably because like a lot of your mixes they have the "what the hell is in that" element to them in a.good way. Most of my mixes have that "where can I wash my tank.out" element to.them, unfortunately.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it just takes practice and knowing your flavors from each company you decide to work with..
they all have their + and - and playing around is for the best.. you might get combos i wont..
or you might come really close! :)

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banana Nutbread is one of my favorites too. I kept increasing the % of Nutbread until I finally got the flavor that I liked.

Banana Nutbread TFA
*TFA Banana Nutbread 15.00%
*TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1.25%
*FA Nut Mix 1.00%
*FA Caramel 1.00%

Dan Knight

Member For 4 Years
Banana Nutbread is one of my favorites too. I kept increasing the % of Nutbread until I finally got the flavor that I liked.

Banana Nutbread TFA
*TFA Banana Nutbread 15.00%
*TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1.25%
*FA Nut Mix 1.00%
*FA Caramel 1.00%

Made this one up last night and must say that it's quite tasty. Thanks, Yooperdad!

VU Sponsors