Become a Patron!

Banana Nut Bread Cookies

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a Banana Nut Bread freak and finally made a mix that my daughter and I really enjoy.

Banana Nut Bread Cookies

12% TFA or Sig Banana Nut Bread
2% FA Cookie
2% FA Meringue
1% FA Vanilla Tahity
1% FA Walnut

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@DeadShort, if you don't have FA Cookie and like cookies, you won't regret the purchase. You can get sample sizes from Pure Vapes, EliquidMart and Bull City. I just bought it in 30ml. The 10ml didn't last me long, I love this one.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It might just make it more "bready", not sure. I didn't add cookie to mine the first time I made it, but it was a different recipe. I like the looks of this one, too.

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going to play with Banana Nutbread and RY4 today. Rocket puppy has me an RY4 fanatic now so going to see how it blends with Nutbread.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Yooperdad I made this last week, but had to use Vanilla Classic since I don't have Tahiti. It sat all week, loaded it up today. This is yummy! Thanks a bunch. Hope you're doing well.

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Yooperdad I made this last week, but had to use Vanilla Classic since I don't have Tahiti. It sat all week, loaded it up today. This is yummy! Thanks a bunch. Hope you're doing well.
Doing OK thanks. OK but not good. It's difficult after spending 49 years with someone special.

Glad you like the recipe. Mike

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can not find the Vanilla Tahity, or walnut on ecigexpress is there a substitute they carry I can use or another place I can get it from?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't have all the exact flavors on hand, but this looked too good to pass up. Gave me a chance to try something using
a sample of Mama J's Banana Bread. I went with:
Banana Bread M'J - 13% (suggested amount to use)
Cookie FA -2%
Meringue FA - 2%
Vanilla Bourbon FA - 1% ( Vanilla Tahity and Classic are on my shopping list)
Walnut FA - 2% (bumped this one up a bit since I didn't have any nut in the bread)
Banana FA - 0.5% ( I tasted TFA's (Ripe) Banana which is ok with me as I like it too, but a tad of FA Banana tames the Ripe a bit more)

I might need to add more Walnut, but I'm going to let it steep a while before deciding if it needs more. I made a note to drop Mama J's Banana Bread to 10% and FA Banana to 0.25%. I'm thinking at 13% the Banana Bread is overpowering the other flavors. Steeping could prove me wrong.

Thank you @Yooperdad

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made this today. This is really good and a keeper for me. I give it a 5 of 5 on my rating scale. Thanks for the recipe.

VU Sponsors