Become a Patron!

Baltimore City Council bills aim to cut back on vaping, smoking — including banning flavored vape

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Baltimore City Council bills aim to cut back on vaping, smoking — including banning flavored vape liquids

https://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-ci-vaping-20181207-story.html

This is my hometown and I can guarantee with 100% certainty that even a 13 year old pregnant girl could get literally ANYTHING on the streets of East and West Baltimore.

These assholes REALLY need to get their priories straight.
They have real shit to worry about:
OD Rate
Murder Rate
Rampant daily gang activity on street corners

Do these people seriously believe that smoking is the same as vaping?
Who the fuck are these people? - 5150

upload_2018-12-10_3-19-29.png

Edit: One last thing.

How in the hell would banning "flavored vaping liquids" DECREASE "smoking rates among young people with whom vape pens have become a popular alternative to traditional cigarettes"?

It just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, insanity. I don't live in Baltimore, but holy crap, instead of wasting time and paper on this stupid bill they should all spend 16 hour days until they get their fricking murder rate down.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...i-statistics-death-crime-killings/1426739002/

These idiots should be forced to stay in their offices, sleeping there if necessary, until they find ways of getting their murder rate down. That should be the first thing they think about in the morning and the last thing they think about at night. And here they are, wasting time and feeling like heroes, banning frigging flavored e juice. Boggles my mind.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I know what you mean.
I grew up and spent 33 years of my life there.
It was a total shithole when I left a decade ago.

I lived about 2 miles outside the city line at East Baltimore and spent a lot of time in the city.
They do have a killer public transportation system.
I do have to give them that.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors