Become a Patron!

Bad vape juice?

So this has happened to me a few times and I'm trying to find out if I'm just getting a "bad batch" or something.
I'm using a tfv12 at 150 watts and .16 with the t8 coils, and since I bought this juice that I'm using right now it was working fine, but it seems to be hitting way too hard, to the point where it's hard to take a hit because of the throat hit. I changed my coil and there was no difference. The juice is 70/30 with 3 nic

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure to shake it real well before filling the tank. It is possible to get a Hotspot of nicotine in the juice. Also possible to get a bad batch

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Some juices do not do as well at high temps as others. 150watts is no punk and you might just be trying to vape that particular juice too hot.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some juices have a killer throat hit even with a lower nic level, for me anything that’s super sweet or trying to emulate sour will tear my throat up. At 150w is the flavor still good? I had a Prince tank for a while and even with the higher watt coils I still ran it lower.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Proper priming and slowly increasing the wattage is also something necessary to achieve a pleasant vape. Good Luck:coffee:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
In case you didn't know, you can run that T8 at less than the 120-180W that smok says on the coil. Thats only what they think, but it can be ran lower. The wattage can be where you like the cape. Try a different coil for lower wattage. 150W is unusually high.

In case you didn't know, you can run that T8 at less than the 120-180W that smok says on the coil. Thats only what they think, but it can be ran lower. The wattage can be where you like the cape. Try a different coil for lower wattage. 150W is unusually high.
I've just always preferred using around 140-160
The juice was bought from a shop that mixed it right there, so I'm going to shake the shit out of it and hope for the best. Hopefully that's the reason, but I feel it's more likely just a bad batch -.-

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The juice was bought from a shop that mixed it right there, so I'm going to shake the shit out of it and hope for the best.

Since it was just mixed it needs time to infuse and possible the Nicotine had hot spots because of it causing your issue. Shake and wait~!

VU Sponsors