Become a Patron!

Back To The Future

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Today I went back to the future. Decided I should try going back to MTL. Been having issues with major gunking in my lungs. NOT vapings fault that I have emphysema, bronchitis and COPD. But DTL does exacerbate the conditions and I'm hoping that getting back to MTL will relieve some of the congestion.

Tried with my beloved eGo ONE Mega tanks but even with AFC completely closed they're really not MTL tanks. So I dug out my very first backup rig. Aspire BDC tank and actually found a couple fresh non-nautilus BVC 1.8 coils for it. Amazingly my old ego T upgrade 650 mah battery still works also.

To my surprise I'm really enjoying the vape. So I dug out an old but never used Evod tank and loaded a 2.8 coil into it and mounted on Evod VV batt and guess what, I'm good to go!

So now I'm in the process of checking out my old batts and charging them up. Gonna see how this goes and hope I don't need to give up my vape altogether.

2017-11-28_13.42.35.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't forget about the older Kayfuns; I think the best Kayfun EVER is the KFL+; you can adjust the airflow from gnat's-ass to semi-airy MtL, possibly even a very restricted DtL. The best clone version of the KFL+ is the Tobeco, hands down, and if you can find any, they're dirt cheap.

Andria

VU Sponsors