Become a Patron!

Back To Reviewing.

Hi everyone, hope this is ok to post, please remove if not.

VENDORS PLEASE READ.

I have decided it is time to start my review channel again, unfortunately due to certain shall we say circumstances I no longer have control of previous channel so I am going to start fresh at ground zero.

Most people will know that I have a nice little collection of my own so I am NOT doing this just to get free things, and there are still a lot of smokers out there who may be considering switching to vaping.

My channel will be aimed at those who are new to the lifestyle and to those who enjoy chucking massive clouds, I always have a well stocked cupboard of homebrew too so there will be some DIY mixing in there too.

Obviously I am of course looking for vendors to help me out with products and possibly some small extras for comps and giveaways in return for generating publicity to them also.

So if there are any vendors reading this please message me and hopefully we can make an arrangement, any requests/requirements can be met.

Not only will the reviews be on video on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter they will also be written reviews on everything I try, I am a member of several large and global forums.

So if anyone would like to become a subscriber to the channel please be aware the channel is empty at the moment but it will grow in numbers and fill up with videos hopefully frequent and quite quickly too.

VU Sponsors