Become a Patron!

Baby Beast fill cap

Just wondering if anyone has noticed that the fill lid on the Baby Beast is really loose. Mine barely takes any pressure to close it. I also have a Big Baby as well and to get that lid to close I have to put downward pressure to get it to lock in place.

I've had a lot of issues with the Baby Beast with regards to dry hits and burning out coils. Replaced all the seals in the lid on the Baby and it's still really loose compared to my Big Baby.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 4 of them. None are very loose, nor very tight. They don't open in normal use, but they aren't really pants pocket friendly.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have Baby Beasts and Big Baby Beasts. The lids are about the same on all of them. Not real tight but not very loose, either.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No problem with any of mine. Is the top fill seal worn or damaged? That's what supplies upward pressure to the top to keep it tight when closed.

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haven't had a problem with my two BBs or lone BBB. They take a fair amount of pressure to open/close.

Angrygod50
I have changed the seal with the replacement that came with the tank, with no difference that I can see.
I'm getting a lot of dry hits with the purchased coils as well as the RBA Base. The only thing I can think of is a Vacuum issue with the lid not sealing properly. Have even tried it with 50/50 juice with no greater success.

VU Sponsors