Become a Patron!
I just started about a month ago and bought the smoke al85 with the baby beast tank and I went through the 2 coils that came with it. Now I need to get new ones but idk what to get that would last and give good flavor I like it around 60-65 watts. Any suggestions please

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would recommend either the 0.2ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W, or the 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W. These coils have ranges that fall within the wattage capability of your mod and have recommended ranges that fall within your prefered range. My suggestion would be to buy one of each for the time being and see which you like better. Once you've settled that you can start doing 5 packs.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome Russ and Kranky. I agree, try different coils before buying packs. Once you find the one you like, you can save money ordering from FastTech, you get a discount if you buy five 5pks together. When buying coils always use/look for the word authentic.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personal preference for long coil life and flavor, X4. For a slightly less restrictive vape, good flavor, and moderate coil life, T8. For long coil life, a little higher wattage and clouds, moderate flavor, T6.

The Smok coils seem to last longer if used lower in the recommended ranges. X4 at 45-50w is where I liked to be. The wattage range and resistance don't always predict the vape, so you might try them all.

I get tired of any given setup quickly and rotate to something else. But I was the same with the analogs, enjoyed switching it up. Now if I can only find a coil I like for the cloud beast.....

VU Sponsors