Azeroth RDTA review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@CoilART vapor
made a review of the azeroth RDTA i won in a contest from coil art. let me know what you think guys. thanks!

Last edited:

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
I like how your vid goes straight to the pros and cons, and I'm glad you mentioned the loose drip tip. I didn't know that. The same thing happens using the 510 adaptor which I mentioned in another thread here. I guess I don't have a lemon. I wish Coil Art included a ceramic block to offer a single mode option and I wish the air flow adjustment was easier to manage. Like vertical grooves in the top cap would've given me something better to grip than the horizontal grooves. The lighting for the close up was excellent. I think you need similar lighting for when you're doing the review. Or else maybe edit with youtube to lighten it up. Not sure how that works.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I like how your vid goes straight to the pros and cons, and I'm glad you mentioned the loose drip tip. I didn't know that. The same thing happens using the 510 adaptor which I mentioned in another thread here. I guess I don't have a lemon. I wish Coil Art included a ceramic block to offer a single mode option and I wish the air flow adjustment was easier to manage. Like vertical grooves in the top cap would've given me something better to grip than the horizontal grooves. The lighting for the close up was excellent. I think you need similar lighting for when you're doing the review. Or else maybe edit with youtube to lighten it up. Not sure how that works.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll remember to turn up the light next time. It did look a little dark IMO as well so thanks for confirming that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors