Become a Patron!

Avocado 24 Bottom Air Flow Vs. Griffin 25 Vs. Limitless RDTA

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys/Gals,

I was planning to buy Avocado 24 RDTA but unfortunately its not available with my vapelegger:) The only options available are:
1.) Avocado 24 bottom airflow
2.) Griffin 25
3.) Limitless

I like Avocado but the reviews for the bottom airflows i have read are not that great. Does any one have the tank (appreciate your feedback).

Which one do you recommend.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys/Gals,

I was planning to buy Avocado 24 RDTA but unfortunately its not available with my vapelegger:) The only options available are:
1.) Avocado 24 bottom airflow
2.) Griffin 25
3.) Limitless

I like Avocado but the reviews for the bottom airflows i have read are not that great. Does any one have the tank (appreciate your feedback).

Which one do you recommend.
is the griffin the 25 plus or just 25?
either way all 3 are pretty good. depends what style you want

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If looking for an RDTA specifically, then the Limitless is very comparable to the regular Avocado 24, similar decks and setups, tank below the coils and rebuildable with top airflow. The Griffin 25 is a bottom coil bottom airflow RTA, it will be less prone to leaking if laid on its side compared to the Limitless and Avocado RDTAs. Have not seen or looked at an Avocado 24 bottom airflow, sounding like an RTA like the Griffin, but if I had my choice, the Limitless then the Griffin, the BAF Avocado I haven't seen or messed with so wouldn't mess with it on a blind buy.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have the griffin 25 plus. its a bit on the large side. I like that i can take the deck out with fluid in it (the others may do this idk). At first i had a really tough time getting flavor from it. Almost gave up on it but now that i got it down its basically the only thing i use.

VU Sponsors