VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Here is a great deal on the Ni200 OCC heads by Kanger. These should only be used in mod that uses a temperature control chip (i.e. DNA 40). These have been color coated in blue so you don't confuse them with standard heads Kanger heads.

Great way to try temperature control at a great price.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$11.14 PER 5 PACK

VA8hiLmnTXM

Click here to get more information on this deal....

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Any sources that aren't FT for a good price?

shadows69

Member For 4 Years
Order them now and you can have them before holloween. I'm just now getting stuff from them that I ordered before thanksgiving .

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very few places have them. They were designed in collaboration with vaporshark.

I've had no issues with FT. Placed 6 orders with them over the last 2 months and everything got here (south Florida) in about 10-12 days. The key to them is ordering what is in stock. Never order something if it says "ships in 5 days" or something like that. That means they have to get it from the manufacturer first

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still waiting for an order that was shipped 3/6/15.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed 7 orders between 4/5 and 4/12. And I have receive 5 of the 7. One of the, arrived in New York yesterday and is due to be delivered on Thursday. The last one was placed on 4/12, but 2 of the items weren't in stock and it shipped on 4-17.

Like I said, I've learned that if you order from the,, make sure the item in stock. Many times it will say "will ship in x days". That means they have to get it from the manufacturer (usually down the street) before they can ship it to you.

You just have to take shipping time into consideration when ordering from them. If you're only ordering one thing, it may be better to spend an extra few dollars and buy it from a local vendor who already received it from them. Also, always break up big orders, otherwise you have to pay duty fees when it gets to the states.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was a regular FT customer, and I know how they operate. However, that particular order's package was lost. Therefore they started an inquiry with the postal service, which can last up to two months. I'm tired having to deal with things like that. So, I'm ordering locally only.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was a regular FT customer, and I know how they operate. However, that particular order's package was lost. Therefore they started an inquiry with the postal service, which can last up to two months. I'm tired having to deal with things like that. So, I'm ordering locally only.

Yeah, post office is horrible right now. I returned an iPad case to a company in January and the post office lost it. It's now April, still haven't found it and they have paid me on insurance claim

VU Sponsors