Become a Patron!

Authentic Mods and Atomizers! Hard to find! All brand new!

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
- Wood: Full hand crafted inclosure
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 50 x 28 mm; Weight: 80g. - Very small stealthy vape
- DNA 40 evolv chipIMG_1110.jpg IMG_1109.jpg IMG_1107.jpg
- Authentic
- Variable power from 2 to 40W.
- OLED display, choice of direction.
- Indicator of battery capacity.
- Displaying the value of resistance.
- Protection against short-circuits.
- Temperature control with 200 Nickle.
- Lockable.
- 18650 Format (works with 18650 battery, replaceable battery).
- 510 Connector 304L stainless steel.
- Floating Pin on H62 brass spring.
- Degassing hole by the caps of the battery.
- Serial number - 060

As per California Regulations we must verify age of 21 and over or 18 with Active Military ID. Asking $450 OBO Will have free shipping or if local to Cerritos,CA PM me for more details.

Last edited:

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We are a shop located in Cerritos,Ca and are putting out our products to reach more viewers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We are a shop located in Cerritos,Ca and are putting out our products to reach more viewers

I believe you need to register as a vendor and must post in the vendor section, not classifieds for individual sales

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Manufactured in Poland by a Father/Son team. The Mankos LE Slit mod is a true piece of machining art. Each slit on the mod is hand turned and carved.

Brand new never been used in original packaging
26650 LE Slit tube
Authentic
510 slant cap
Button assemble
LE Slit drip tip
Spare positive post

Asking $500 OBO

Shipping will be covered please PM me if interested! Thanks!
IMG_1113.jpg IMG_1112.jpg IMG_1111.jpg

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Tisonnier by Creavap

- Wood: Full hand crafted inclosure
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 50 x 28 mm; Weight: 80g. - Very small stealthy vape
- DNA 40 evolv chip
img_1110-jpg.92376
img_1109-jpg.92377
img_1107-jpg.92378

- Authentic
- Variable power from 2 to 40W.
- OLED display, choice of direction.
- Indicator of battery capacity.
- Displaying the value of resistance.
- Protection against short-circuits.
- Temperature control with 200 Nickle.
- Lockable.
- 18650 Format (works with 18650 battery, replaceable battery).
- 510 Connector 304L stainless steel.
- Floating Pin on H62 brass spring.
- Degassing hole by the caps of the battery.
- Serial number - 060

As per California Regulations we must verify age of 21 and over or 18 with Active Military ID. Asking $450 OBO Will have free shipping or if local to Cerritos,CA PM me for more details.

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Sure and thank you! Vaperev.com . This product is available in our retail location not on our website.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sure and thank you! Vaperev.com . This product is available in our retail location not on our website.
OK cool, and I know who you guys are.

So just follow the instructions in the link below, and when you have our VU banner on the front page of your website in one of the proper sizes we offer with linking back the forum please PM me or email me [email protected] so I can create your VU authorized sub forum And please read the rules.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
And since your a vendor your not allowed to sell in the trading post except personal used items. So it has been moved to the unlisted vendor section which that will be your vendor thread for all other matters untill you become a VU authorized vendor

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
And since your a vendor your not allowed to sell in the trading post except personal used items. So it has been moved to the unlisted vendor section which that will be your vendor thread for all other matters untill you become a VU authorized vendor
Thank you I appreciate it! I will talk to management about the banner tomorrow. Just to make sure for the time being I am able to use the unlisted venders forum? And I can only post on the same thread and not a new one?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you I appreciate it! I will talk to management about the banner tomorrow. Just to make sure for the time being I am able to use the unlisted venders forum? And I can only post on the same thread and not a new one?
Correct! Thank you for the communication. Once you have a authorized sub forum you can make all the threads you want in it.

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Mark Bugs Chalice 3 paired with 18490/18500 Mech SunBox M2 Squonk Mod packaged deal $300. Chalice 3 by itself would be $150 and SunBox is $179. Shipping would be covered and as per California Regulations we must verify age of 21 and over or 18 with Active Military ID. If interested please PM me!

Chalice III

Is a bottom feeding atomiser made from stainless steel, the third version of the Chalice and can be used also for dripping.

OD: 13.9mm
Height: 27.7 mm ( excluding drip tip and 510 conection)

Chalice III is composed from five distinct parts:

1. The base contains:
- 510 connection
- removeble feeding bar plated with silver ( if some how the juice floods the interior of the base a 2mm hex key can be used to remove the feeding pipe and allow the base to be washed an cleaned
- the + and - posts are now diffrent from the previous versions, are threaded and also on top of them the nuts are the ones that will fix the wire.
- same curved surface under the posts ( for the excess juice to go back into the feeding bottle)
- the wick and coil will not be placed like before between the post, now the coil will be facing the air hole and you can play with its position the way you like for more vapor, more flavor, TH, etc.

2. The middle cap:

- is the cap which screws on top of the base
- it is engraved with the "Chalice III" logo
- on its upper part has 3 air holes
- on the lower inside part of it has the 2mm hole that will provide the air for the coil

3. The top cap is made from 2 parts:

- the polished ring wich will allow to adjust the air flow
- the adapter for the drip tip

4. The drip tip

- OD: 9 mm
- made from to parts polished ( the upper part ) and satin
- it holds two orings IMG_1073 (1).jpg IMG_1071.jpg IMG_1072.jpg

VU Sponsors