Become a Patron!

Augvape Intake RTA

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello folks, I was sent from Augvape Intake RTA for review, this fact will not effect my personal opinion in any way, shape or form.
I am just a advanced vaper and approach my reviews from the consumer aspect, as if I purchased the Intake from a local vape shop or on-line.
So, Augvape has some terrific packaging, a hard cardboard tube with foam inserts to hold the tank and accessories.
In the kit is the Intake, extra 2.5ml glass, o-rings, extra grub screws and a 3 way screw driver, the tank comes with a 4.2ml bubble glass, pre installed and a 510 adapter, It comes with a resin shorty 810 and a delrin 810.
First impression, this tank is beautiful, mine is black and the finish is first rate, the top/fill cap looks great, reminds me of a nut, with it's beveled sides, it does not screw on in the traditional way, no threads! It is a bayonet mount. Simply place it on top and turn to the right until it clicks into place, apply slight downward pressure and twist, it seals tight, I had no leaking at all.
The Intake has a very unique air intake, yes it is top airflow, but it's not! The air enters through 2 ports and gets directed by way of 2 air tubes to the base and then up to the very bottom of the coil, different!
Now the Intake is a MTL tank, slightly restricted air, kinda falls between a DL and MTL, But honestly a very good and tasty vape, good clouds and smooth.
I put a Staple Staggered Fused Clapton, Kanthal .2/4 wraps and added 1 wrap. It ohm at .32, firing at 40-45W. Just a flat out good vape, by the way the coil was 3mm, plenty of room to mount/ easy. Two big wire slots and a phillips grub screws.

The Intake is a collaboration between Augvape and Mike Vapes, infact Mike has a great YouTube up that explains the whole story and shows how to mount a coil and wick the tank properly I will attach a link.

The threading is butter smooth, I'll say it again, just very well made and for a single coil RTA it is in my opinion great, I am really enjoying it!

So do I recommend the Augvape Intake RTA? Yes I do, a great vape, easy to build, very good manufacturing quality, unique design, works!
I cannot really find anything to complain about with this tank, other to say I would like a 5ml at least bubble tank!

Thanks for reading!

INTAKE-RTA%E4%B8%BB%E5%9B%BE6.jpg

INTAKE-RTA%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5_01-1.jpg

INTAKE-RTA%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5_02.jpg

INTAKE-RTA%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5_03.jpg

INTAKE-RTA%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5_05.jpg

INTAKE-RTA%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5_06.jpg

IMG_1284.JPG

VU Sponsors