Become a Patron!

Augvape btfc low flavour help

Can anybody help me just got this rda but taste muted. I watched youtube but didn’t help. I’m using wotofo quad qore fused claptons. And i cut my wicks between the 2 o rings. It’s hard to build this thing wrong because it’s so simple right?

Ps: i’m using a squonker with bottom airflow fully open and top half open

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
How are your coils positioned?
What are your ohms?
What mod are you using it on?

I like my coils positioned so that the air flow comes in just at the bottom of the coils.
I close the top air flow holes and then adjust the bottom until it's to my liking.
More air flow = bigger clouds
Less air flow = more flavor

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

How are your coils positioned?
What are your ohms?
What mod are you using it on?

I like my coils positioned so that the air flow comes in just at the bottom of the coils.
I close the top air flow holes and then adjust the bottom until it's to my liking.
More air flow = bigger clouds
Less air flow = more flavor

I push my coils over the bottom airflow holes so that they are above them. I’m using a dovpo topside dual mod and it is reading 0.12 ohms vaping at 90 watts with 3.44 volts.

can i ask you where you cut your wicks? Maybe it’s my wicking?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I would try lowering the coils so that the sure flow hits the bottom of the coils.
Your ohms are about where I like mine but I vape at 50 to 60 watts.
This is a personal preference but I cut my cotton so that the wick ends just come in contact with each other.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
The BTFC (IMO) is not very good for flavor with the included drip tips. The only way I found the flavor to be acceptable at all is not to use a wide bore drip tip and avoid the top airflow altogether.

I would try lowering the coils so that the sure flow hits the bottom of the coils.
Your ohms are about where I like mine but I vape at 50 to 60 watts.
This is a personal preference but I cut my cotton so that the wick ends just come in contact with each other.

My coils are positioned that they are barely touching the deck so the lowest possible then bend right on top of the airflow slots.
I really don’t understand what the problem is getting very frustrated. Tried my wicks shorter and cummed out but this isn’t helping also my rda is bubbling like crazy and i get a ‘water’ taste

The BTFC (IMO) is not very good for flavor with the included drip tips. The only way I found the flavor to be acceptable at all is not to use a wide bore drip tip and avoid the top airflow altogether.
Thanks going to order another drip tip but i don’t think it’s going to make a huge difference

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks going to order another drip tip but i don’t think it’s going to make a huge difference

Never underestimate how a DT affects flavor. It is significant, you might be able to use another DT from something you already have.

VU Sponsors