https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great article but unfortunately I think it only scratches the surface. I truly believe that there are things going on behind the scenes that we have absolutely no knowledge of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
thanks to busardo and his pink bestie

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dimitris, the vaping greek

- because he is the only greek person that vapes
I tried to ask him a question years ago. It turned out his shit does not stink. (Elitist attitude). I don't trust anything people like him and others talk about. Their opinion means squat to me. The opinions that matter are from forums like VU with real people talking about items they purchased.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried to ask him a question years ago. It turned out his shit does not stink. (Elitist attitude). I don't trust anything people like him and others talk about. Their opinion means squat to me. The opinions that matter are from forums like VU with real people talking about items they purchased.
So true. I saw him at a vape show fanning out his peacock feathers :giggle:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

damnitman! youre not the first person that ive heard to say that.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agreed. I didn't waste my time saying hello.
Me neither. I've bartended for 30 years, owned a bar in nyc for 15 years. I worked as a broker for a major nyc bank for 25 years. You might say I am really fluent in body language and reading people. This guy just gave off a fuck you I'm Phil Bussardo kiss my ring vibe.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great article but unfortunately I think it only scratches the surface. I truly believe that there are things going on behind the scenes that we have absolutely no knowledge of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
yeah those are the usual suspects.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So does that mean it's going to be up for vote or it's passed and done with?
So does that mean it's going to be up for vote or it's passed and done with?
it still has to be voted on to my knowledge..but yes this is from april.
I like having everthinhg in one place

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
where did you get this info I looked on Altria's site & shows all the comanpies they own & Molecule labs is not listed
http://www.altria.com/Careers/Who_We_Are/Altria_Family_Companies/Pages/default.aspx
I am just curious because I heard this elsewhere too
I have yet to find the connection either. I'd like to see it also if somebody has the info. In the video I linked above, Dimitris briefly hit on that topic. He said the rumor got started because somebody saw Phil B with a Marlboro cooler or some shit like that. I'm not going to re-watch the video just to find what he said exactly. Rumors seem to run like wildfire in this community.

On another note, here is a recent interview with WV Delegate Larry Faircloth. It's another loooong video and gets derailed a couple times. The audio sucks, but the video is a worthwhile watch imo.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So after a lot of research (Not Finished Yet) I am 99% sure Altria or any of their sub companies have nothing to do with Molecule labs. They do however own green smoke (E-cig manufacturer) & own the website http://vaperrights.com an advocacy page for vaping
Molecule Labs makes many well known E-liquids like Cuttwood, Velvet clouds, Conviction & a lot more
I actually have a lot of respect for Phil & Dimitris & personally believe someone had a hair across their ass for some reason to start these rumors

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mean to sound like a conspiracy nut but is it possible all these rumors were started by proponents of the regulations, tobacco companies or the FDA themselves? After all, in politics the first thing you want to do is discredit the leader of the opposition thereby causing division and strife within their ranks. I believe poisoning the well is the name of the term... Just a thought.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think this video started the whole Dimitris controversy. I could be wrong.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think we necessarily need the FDA to cause division, or strife, within the ranks. I think we vapers do that pretty well on our own.

True but I still think my theory holds water. It's how my parents controlled my siblings and I.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
True but I still think my theory holds water. It's how my parents controlled my siblings and I.
Forgive me. I'm feeling rather mouthy and opinionated lately. Wasn't taking anything out on you, personally.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive me. I'm feeling rather mouthy and opinionated lately. Wasn't taking anything out on you, personally.

I didn't take it that way at all.

:cheers:

You are absolutely right and I agree with with you. We are doing a lot of their dirty work ourselves.

VU Sponsors