Become a Patron!

ATOPACK DOLPHIN Review

my first review here :) so hope i posted right :p

Technical stuff:
Size: 100.0mm50.0mm31.0mm Weight: 91.0g Cartridge capacity: 2ml/6ml Battery capacity: 2100mAh Max charging current: 2A Colors: black, white, orange, blue, yellow Output mode: direct output (Max: 50W) Features: dolphin-like appearance, JVIC system, mouth-to-lung, direct-lung, easy refilling, transparent tank, 2A quick charge

I have been using the Dolphin for 2 weeks now and loving it got the all black one :) . That is after learning that it don't handle 80% VG that well :p. Almost killed the JVIC2 0.25ohm coil it comes with. So i had to pick up a 50/50 blend from my locale vape shop. It did have a burned taste at first, but the flavor was intense once it was gone. After a week i switches to the JVIC3 1.2ohm (MTL) coil to see how i like it. Changing the coil is simple and easy and there is no mess. The MTL coil is not bad but not my cup of tea. But keeping with a 50/50 blend I got good flavor and draw is not to tight. The design of the dolphin fits perfectly in your hand the fire button is also placed just right but take some getting used to. But I think that has to do with the fact that I got the all black one. I keep forgetting what side the buttons on lol. It also makes a good stealth Vape :) The Pod system isn't too bad either and is different. And has some pros and cons wish I had the Penguin to compare it to or a Suorin drop.
Cons: 1. it has started to leak around the edges of the coil don't know if it has to do with the cold weather tho. 2. Using a dropper to fill the pod can be a pain if not done right. The hole is a bit to small so when e liquid gets in the way it traps the air in and e liquid don't go in. 3. Can be hard to see how much is in the pod have to hold up to a light to see how much is in it.
Pros: 1. Easy to fill if not using a dropper. 2. Can label what e liquid you use in it. 3. Can also have more than one pod I really like using the dolphin would make a great starter for someone new to vaping. It's $29.99 on most sites for the kit, $2.99 for pods, $10.99 for 5 pack of coils. I don't recommend using a high VG too many dry hits. A 50/50 blend is it safe choice :)

VU Sponsors