Become a Patron!

Atlantis Organic Cotton Coils From Eleaf

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes! The organic cotton coils for the upcoming Eleaf Melo are a direct fit for the Aspire Atlantis tank!

The reviewer in this video is a friend of mine, and he confirmed to me that they fit, and function perfectly in the Atlantis!

Skip to 5:05 in the video for a close look at the coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool! I'm on a Melo wait list. Been neglecting my Atlantis since the Billows and Sub Tanks dropped.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think this is how all reviews should be done giving the specs of the device followed by up close demonstrations of the features so that people can see what they are purchasing and make a more informed decision based on the presentation. Closing with your personal thoughts is a good way to wrap everything up in a nutshell. Nice work Brian.

P.S. The Melo coils are expected to be cheaper and use pure organic cotton as opposed to ceramics. If you already own the Atlantis and want to stick with that tank just purchase the Melo coils. If you don't have either you can get the Melo and use that instead. I would personally choose the Melo over the Atlantis due to having much better results with Eleaf's quality machining of the parts.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Dissonance

Brian is a great reviewer, and a friend of mine. Subscribe man; as he's been getting products faster than anyone else

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the VAPING game. One week this tank, RDA,RBA,RTA is the next best thing. Then a week later something new come out or a new Version comes out.
It's kinda hard to keep up with it all.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's the VAPING game. One week this tank, RDA,RBA,RTA is the next best thing. Then a week later something new come out or a new Version comes out.
It's kinda hard to keep up with it all.

You know that's right bud lol

The vape is already to the point where I'm thoroughly satisfied. I just collect the shit now to be honest.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know that's right bud lol

The vape is already to the point where I'm thoroughly satisfied. I just collect the shit now to be honest.

This post needs to be a sticky where everyone can see it. To be honest I can use my Davide with a Spinner and not look back. Once newbies find the right juice, ratio, nicotine and a reliable vendor it's a sealed deal. There's no excuse now not to quit smoking, everything you need can be delivered to your doorstep within a week.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wonderful I am now gonna bite that bullet and will it work w a mechanical mod right?or do I need a 30 wattage IPV or ileaf plmk lol

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't mind buying another mod eventually anyways just I don't use them daily i Vape more for wanting to try juices than try every mod out there...just me.
I have a large juice selection lol

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind buying another mod eventually anyways just I don't use them daily i Vape more for wanting to try juices than try every mod out there...just me.
I have a large juice selection lol

It's all about the juice Nancy;) The mod is for show and tell:D

VU Sponsors