Become a Patron!

Asvape Michael 200W and Voopoo Drag 157W, which one do you prefer?

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asvape Michael Devil's Night is a new and stylish vape device. The output modes OUT DIY, TC, VW and Bypass to bring fantastic vaping experience. Like most of other mods, the Michael Mod is also made out of zinc alloy, but it's covered by real carbon fiber. It feels pretty good and the sticker is very comfortable for touching. The arc of the mod body can well fit the palm. With its unique appearance and good performance, I believe lots of vapers will love it a lot! $99.69 and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: Asvape Micael 200W mod.

I was very impressed with the look and feel of the VooPoo Drag. The metallic body is thick enough to give it a weighty feel without making it too cumbersome to hold, the buttons and battery door are nice and firm and the 510 connection is one of the best I've seen. The most amazing thing about the VooPoo Drag, is how incredibly fast it fires. There is literally no delay, you just press the fire button and you can hear that juice sizzling inside the atomizer. It's faster than any other mod I have ever used, and there have been a few. You can get this amazing box mod from Urvapin with $59.5 and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: Voopoo Drag 157W Resin.

Of course, you need a right atomizer for above amazing box mod. Oumier Maximus RDTA turned up on my doorstep a few months back and has consistently impressed me with its cloud production, flavour and overall design. It’s only $19.99 and free shipping on Urvapin.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check: Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270 $43.99 and Free Shipping

LMC 200w box mod $55.69 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

Kanger Dripbox 160W kit $33.99 and Free Shipping
Smok Marshal G320 TC Box Mod $42.99 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors