Become a Patron!

Aspire Triton Top Fill Tank

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
driptip.jpg

So, first of all I want to thank Aspire for the opportunity to be among the first to try the all new Triton.

I received my Triton all the way from Hong Kong on Tuesday. Amazing fast delivery!

The Triton offers great features and has a nice streamlined design.

Each threaded piece has smooth threading and threads with smooth ease.

The top drip tip airflow offers multiple airflow settings. I find that when I open up the airflow all the way that I have a cooler vape but it tends to mute the flavor of the eliquid. The air fins seem to help keep the tip from getting too hot.

Now, the part that I really love. The top fill...
Aspire seemed to really implement a great design for top filling. I think Aspire might have just succeeded in setting the standard for future top fill sub ohm tanks. I absolutely love the EASE at which I can fill my tank.

You simply twist the dial and pull the drip tip out and fill.

Best of all: NO LEAKS WHATSOEVER! Not even after filling.

If Kanger Sub Tank and Eleaf Lemo v2 got together and had a baby, this would be the result.

So far the only complaint is that the tank seems to get pretty hot after just a few pulls.

My final rating for the the Triton is 9/10

Last edited:

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice review I agree 110% this is the best tank I have personally ever owned.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only complaint I have I wish it had a lock on it. It snaps into a groove but I see it being a problem and possibly turning in one's pocket. That's my only wish of course it may never turn

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice review! I'm looking forward to trying one myself soon! Congrats again on the win!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An important note to consider regarding this tank.
The RBA section (aspire refers to it as RTA) is something that does not come with your purchase. The RBA section will have to be purchased in addition.
Besides the top fill, I was really looking forward to seeing what this RBA section was gonna be like.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won the triton tank here on VU, I ordered the RBA base to go with the tank, as I'm not one to keep buying coils, of course getting the tank for free, and the RBA section cost $8, so if it is crap, not out of much money, meant to start shipping next week, so hopefully will come pretty quick, as not seen any reviews with the RBA section yet.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won the triton tank here on VU, I ordered the RBA base to go with the tank, as I'm not one to keep buying coils, of course getting the tank for free, and the RBA section cost $8, so if it is crap, not out of much money, meant to start shipping next week, so hopefully will come pretty quick, as not seen any reviews with the RBA section yet.
Where did you purchase the RBA section for $8, can you link me?

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn! Good luck with that. I'm still waiting on my triton tank that I pre ordered on 6/24. Can't get them to answer email I sent yesterday. Efun is more like esucks. I've made my first and last order with them.

I won the triton tank through them, so only paid the $8 for the RBA part, so can't really complain, right now the site says they was delayed and meant to reach them on the 18th.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I seen that on the site. Congrats on your win to @Nailz. The problem I have is their excuse is that aspire hasn't released them yet. My question was if that's the case then how in the hell is U.S. based vape sites selling them and showing in stock? Maybe its a blind rant on my part but seems like every pre order I get involved in is behind. I've seen people posting new gear on here and vaping it while I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Talk about damn johnny come lately. Nuff said I'm done ranting. Again congratz on your winning the tank Nailz!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I seen that on the site. Congrats on your win to @Nailz. The problem I have is their excuse is that aspire hasn't released them yet. My question was if that's the case then how in the hell is U.S. based vape sites selling them and showing in stock? Maybe its a blind rant on my part but seems like every pre order I get involved in is behind. I've seen people posting new gear on here and vaping it while I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Talk about damn johnny come lately. Nuff said I'm done ranting. Again congratz on your winning the tank Nailz!

Oh I feel your pain, it was the same with the IPV4 and gearbest, their pre-order kept getting pushed back, even though US vendors had them in stock, seems the manufactures look after the US vendors before their own china vendors.

I have plenty of tanks already, so I am in no rush myself, but admit I would never do a pre-order with a china vendor again, I learnt my lesson from the IPV4.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First video I've seen of the RTA being built, will say it seems a lot easier than I thought it would be, but downside, them juice holes are a lot smaller than the coils though, maybe can be drilled out for better juice flow.

vegaschef702

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

i pre-ordered mine too on 6/24 and its still says processing want my tank and RTA .. has anyone heard anything from efu.top?? i've emailed them twice and no response yet. WTF !!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i pre-ordered mine too on 6/24 and its still says processing want my tank and RTA .. has anyone heard anything from efu.top?? i've emailed them twice and no response yet. WTF !!!

According to the site, they are meant to be getting them in tomorrow, so we'll see if they start shipping on Monday or be delayed again, which seems the norm for new products.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I picked up my tank at local B&M today. Amazing tank and performance is top notch. Using the .4 STAINLESS coil now at 41 watts. Flavor and clouds are awesome. Top fill and no leaks makes this a top contender in any tank arsenal

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

vegaschef702

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I picked up my tank at local B&M today. Amazing tank and performance is top notch. Using the .4 STAINLESS coil now at 41 watts. Flavor and clouds are awesome. Top fill and no leaks makes this a top contender in any tank arsenal

thats what i should of done . learned my lesson never going to pre-order again

vegaschef702

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
According to the site, they are meant to be getting them in tomorrow, so we'll see if they start shipping on Monday or be delayed again, which seems the norm for new products.
i sure hope so this blows > hate waiting for things i payed for in advance ya know if they would respond to my email it wouldn't be so bad but i ordered the tank, RTA, and .4 coils ....NEVER AGAIN !!!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
i sure hope so this blows > hate waiting for things i payed for in advance ya know if they would respond to my email it wouldn't be so bad but i ordered the tank, RTA, and .4 coils ....NEVER AGAIN !!!
I hope you get yours soon. Not to rub it in but this tank is the cats ass

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Phil did a good review on this and the RTA. The only thing i don't like about it is you can't take the tank apart for cleaning.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Phil did a good review on this and the RTA. The only thing i don't like about it is you can't take the tank apart for cleaning.

I think there is a way, as look at the metal tank you can also get for it, got to come apart or you wouldn't be able to put the metal tank on it.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You would think there was in order to replace the glass also. Who would want to buy a new tank that you could not replace glass.
I am sure at one point someone will figure how to take this tank apart. It had to be put together so it has to come apart also.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
There is an inner chimney that stays stationary and an putter chimney that rotates when you rotate the top fill ring. This closes off the juice holes so it doesn't flood. It appears that the bottom may thread onto the inner chimney but I haven't yet tried to fully disassemble it. May try today

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is an inner chimney that stays stationary and an putter chimney that rotates when you rotate the top fill ring. This closes off the juice holes so it doesn't flood. It appears that the bottom may thread onto the inner chimney but I haven't yet tried to fully disassemble it. May try today

Will be waiting

vegaschef702

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone recommend a peach ejuice ( straight up peach ) and and fruit loops & milk type ejuice. These are for my wife and she's pretty pick with her juice. Thanks in advance.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Triton I won from efun.top and the rta I orderd with it, came today, it shipped friday and actually came from CA, so came a lot faster than I expected, not had time to play with it yet though.

vegaschef702

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Triton I won from efun.top and the rta I orderd with it, came today, it shipped friday and actually came from CA, so came a lot faster than I expected, not had time to play with it yet though.
Same here just got it about 30-40 mins ago haven't used it yet either. Waiting for my juice to show now. ;)

gaspumps

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New to the Forum but have been vaping about a year now, so not TOTALLY new- don't build my own coils but have used a few tanks.
I just got the Aspire Triton. Using it on a Smok M80+. I liked the top loading and so far it doesn't leak.
Started getting some dry hits. I make sure that the tank is in the VAPING mode (not FILL). Using the .4 ohm coil, the ohms will spike to 1.8~2.8 on the first hit- either when I put the tank back on the box or after it sits for a little while. I draw air through it before I start vaping but that doesn't always work. I don't have problems with my Herakles on the same box.
Anyone else having these problems? If so, what did you do to correct them?
Thanks,

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only problem I have had is that the o-ring on the inside where you remove the tip to fill I had to remove due to it pushing the tip back out other than that I love this tank I be used the .3 but prefer the .4 I don't get dry hits at all but I'm running it on the aspire c.f. sub Ω

VU Sponsors