Become a Patron!

Aspire triton tank--giveaway from aspire

Aspiretina

Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear All Vapers here,

Greeting from aspirecig.com!Aspire was founded in 2013, and has quickly become one of the best-known vaping brands in the world today with many online reviewers talking about Aspire product virtues.

Aspirecig.com, we'll be your good vaping friend and we always on the way to satisfy you.

Today we are very proud to release our new tank – Triton, which features easiest top filling technology, Japanese organic cotton, drip tip airflow control, RTA section and coils with 0.3ohm, 0.4ohm and 1.8ohm for both sub ohm and general vaping needs.

In celebration of aspire releasing new product, what’s more, in celebration of aspire becoming a member of this forum, we want to make the GiveAway for all the members who post comments in this thread to tell us about their opinion about aspire and aspire new product - To say hello to each members here!

The gift for this GiveAway is aspire triton tank,Click here to know more about the prize you will win.

To take part in this GiveAway you should only post1 commentin this thread, to tell us your opinion about aspire new product, we'll choose3 winnersof this GiveAway.The winners will win our new product(aspire triton).This GiveAway will end onJune 24th, we'll choose the winner by random.org, hope to see your comments and take part in the GiveAway NOW!

June 25th Update The Result of GiveAway

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Very interesting design. I like the RBA option for this tank, as well as the optional sleeves.

Lungcandy101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thoroughly would enjoy the presence of this tank in my life, lovin the new airflow design and 3 prebuilt coils and an rba? This is for me!

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck!

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like that it has the sub-ohm coils as well as the 1.8 ohm coil. The top fill is a great feature as well and I'm sure it makes things much easier.

Thank you for the contest!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks very nice.

I like the RBA option.

Without reading reviews or testing one myself, I have to wonder about the 3.5ml tank capacity as similar designs from your competitors go through liquid like crazy and need to be constantly refilled.

But it still looks very nice indeed:D

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the increased airflow in the tip, AND being able to use my own 510 tip. Also, the tip fill design looks great

Thank you for the giveaway

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a neat design. I guess Aspire wants more of my money. I like the vented drip tip, and now the rebuildable option, perfect. I want a couple...

Dear All Vapers here,

Greeting from aspirecig.com!Aspire was founded in 2013, and has quickly become one of the best-known vaping brands in the world today with many online reviewers talking about Aspire product virtues.
clip_image002.gif

Aspirecig.com, we'll be your good vaping friend and we always on the way to satisfy you.

Today we are very proud to release our new tank – Triton, which features easiest top filling technology, Japanese organic cotton, drip tip airflow control, RBA section and coils with 0.3ohm, 0.4ohm and 1.8ohm for both sub ohm and general vaping needs.

In celebration of aspire releasing new product, what’s more, in celebration of aspire becoming a member of this forum, we want to make the GiveAway for all the members who post comments in this thread to tell us about their opinion about aspire and aspire new product - To say hello to each members here!

The gift for this GiveAway is aspire triton tank,Click here to know more about the prize you will win.

To take part in this GiveAway you should only post1 commentin this thread, to tell us your opinion about aspire new product, we'll choose3 winnersof this GiveAway.The winners will win our new product(aspire triton).This GiveAway will end onJune 24th, we'll choose the winner by random.org, hope to see your comments and take part in the GiveAway NOW!

We are looking forward to checking out this new tank.

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The more I see this tank popping up the more I want to try one, I've already got a nautilus mini and atlantis, but I really like the top fill idea and the RBA section. Count me in.

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks great and so many useful features. I especially like the rba part which means people won't have to spend so much buying new coils! Thank ya' for this super giveaway!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like a great design! I really like the top fill feature, and having the RBA option is a real bonus! I could see adding the Triton to my collection.
Thanks for the chance to win!

BOBBY C

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome looking tank, has every option I am looking for in a sub ohm tank. RBA, Topfill and replaceable drip tip. I like how the top airflow and heatsinks are not attached to the drip tip like other tanks I've seen. Definitely looking forward to getting one of these when they are available. Thanks for the chance on this sleek looking tank.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It looks like you've done a good job of keeping your eye on your competition. The upgrades you've made to the design were necessary and they are indeed improvements. I was curious if the new Triton uses Atlantis coils? Thanks for the chance!

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Given their recent track record I am sure Aspire has come up with a new design that I would love to try out. Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Aspire Triton looks very flexible, and I like the RBA option as well as offering 1.8 ohm options for standard vaping. Thanks for the fun!

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Really like Aspire. The nautilus has been one of my favorite tanks. This definitely looks like an upgrade!! Very happy to see the RBA section. Thanks for the chance.

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find that you could do your own build or use pre done one's with many options its a tank that you can keep and try many options to find a happy point for your juice for flav or cloud and to add the sleeves for it looks good

* edit *
the fact only time you have to take it apart is to replace the build/prebuilt coils
that will save the gaskets on the tank

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite tank I have is my aspire Atlantis. I can't find another like it. Works great On anything can't wait to try the new one

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love Aspire products. Aspire is my "GO TO" brand. I currently have several Nautilus, Nautilus mini, and VNS BDC tanks. I am not a "sub-ohmer" yet... but think this tank would be the perfect opportunity to try it out. If I don't like it, I can get the 1.8ohm coils instead of the sub-ohm.

Great thinking Aspire!... hope I win one :D

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like many others here, I am an Aspire fan as well. I am excited to see and try this tank, and appreciate the top fill feature. Since I like to build my own coils now, the RBA piece is a great feature too.

Thanks for the chance!

Dear All Vapers here,

clip_image002.gif

Today we are very proud to release our new tank – Triton, which features easiest top filling technology, Japanese organic cotton, drip tip airflow control, RBA section and coils with 0.3ohm, 0.4ohm and 1.8ohm for both sub ohm and general vaping needs.

I have never RB't an A. would like to start here.

This thing looks sleek & sweet!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just started using the Nautilus and love it, I'd love to check this new one out:)

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been rocking the Nautilus since it came out. Just got into sub ohm vaping so this definitely got my attention. Plus the RBA is a plus for sure.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The new tank looks to have promise, the RBA deck is a big, big plus in my mind. Performance and flavor is key to me. In an already flooded market of Sub-Ohm style tanks, I hope this one has the goods to deliver. My Atlantis Nautilus and Atlantis serve me quite well.

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks very nice from the RBA to the top fill to the optional sleeves. Good job Aspire.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I've been an aspire fan since I first started vaping. Began with the nautilus and then graduated to the Atlantis first version. Since then I have purchased many other tanks but I continue to come back to my Atlantis for not only performance but their quality is second to none. What good is a new performance tank if it feels cheaply made or falls apart. This tank looks to be what I have been searching for now with the competition. Top fill and various stock coils. I love putting in a new coil and going. The RBA looks like a winner to tinker with in my down time. I thank you for the opportunity to enter the contest and keep up the great work.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very cool. Thanks for the chance! I'm a huge fan of the atlantis, can't wait to try the triton!

I love my Atlantis, but I'd love to try the Triton out. I like to build my own coils and the top fill looks very convenient for the mother on the go that just quite smoking 2 1/2 months ago. Thank you for the opportunity to try to win.

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that the RBA Deck is pefect for me becuase I hate when I run out of coils...so this solves the problem. Plus it has the top fill so I can't wait for this one!
TY for the generous contest!

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the chance. I like the heat fins and the airflow controlled tip. The top fill feature looks simple to use. The RBA deck looks simple yet could offer a variety of resistance options. I'm very curious about how the surgical stainless steel coils perform --- I imagine they would be superior conductors of voltage.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm liking the airflow design, a lot. And top fill is freaking awesome! Are you planning a rba head release as well?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice looking tank, and a big thumbs up for having a RBA section :)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been using aspire k1 and ce5-s tanks for over a yr, and IMHO for the price u pay and the quality of vape I get it's the best tank and coil system I've used. Been debating myself on going the subohm route and would love to try it, but with this tank there is the option of using standard high resistance heads too, and I REALLY like that. Thanks for the opportunity, been using aspire.products for awhile and been very happy with them.

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been looking for a new aspire tank With an rba since the Atlantis doesn't have one. Look forward to try this one hopefully

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the giveaway! This would be my first Aspire tank and would love to win. :)

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks perfect. I have yet to try any of the sub-ohm tanks, and I think I really would be missing out if I didn't try this one. Love the airflow and top fill. Looks really nice too.

T

tiaotiaopi

I searched so many stores before purchasing, and found almost all stores only accepted preorder,and finally preorder one from *LINK REMOVED BY STAFF* l ,hope this amazing tank will out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the contest. This would be my first aspire tank if I was to win. I think I'd have to buy this tank of I didn't win. Good luck everyone!!!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To take part in this GiveAway you should only post1 comment in this thread, to tell us your opinion about aspire new product, we'll choose3 winnersof this GiveAway.The winners will win our new product(aspire triton).This GiveAway will end onJune 24th, we'll choose the winner by random.org, hope to see your comments and take part in the GiveAway NOW! June 25th Update The Result of GiveAway

Here is my comment to participate.
I think it is wonderful that Aspire is looking to provide a sub ohm tank with an RBA deck and a top fill. Thank you for this contest and I hope I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and thank you for this give away. First off the tank looks absolutely stunning. The Designs on the tank are quite a bit different than the other tanks and the look alone will set it apart from everyone else. Secondly the Airflow options are fantastic for any vapor just starting or a veteran. The RBA section is also a great bonus and a very long awaited feature. Anyone who looks at this tank will at the very least want to try it out let alone buy one. I think Aspire has a home run here. Thank you for the opportunity.

Last edited:

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i would love to update from my kanger sub-tanks. Aspire i would love to win that great tank top fill is great.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This could be the tank to bring me back to Aspire. I was a Nautilus guy ... till I got my first (of 4) Kanger Subtank. Bring me home.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had rather good luck with Aspire products, never did get an Atlantis, but I'd love to try this one, RBA section definitely makes it a good option for me, those coils get expensive after a while and the option to rebuild makes things easier for vapers on a budget like me.

Josep

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear All Vapers here,

clip_image002.gif

VU Sponsors