Become a Patron!

Aspire Tigon AIO - first impressions.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I was the lucky recipient of an Aspire Tigon Aio device run by Aspire as a contest.. Now the Tigon uses the same coils as the Mulus and actually even has a new .4 ohm coil. I got the Orange one in the picture.

tigons.jpg

Let's get to the specs and then I'll discuss the device

Specifications

Dimensions: 109.5 mm x 31 mm x 23 mm

Battery capacity: 1300 mAh

Pod capacity: 4.6 ml(TPD 2ml)

Press button to fire

Adjustable airflow

Type-C charging port

Compatible with Tigon coils.

Mouth to Lung 1.2Ω,

Light direct to lung: 0.4Ω and 0.7Ω mesh coil

Bypass output

Output Voltage: 3.3-4.2V

Kit Contents

1* Tigon AIO Battery Unit (1300 mAh)

1* Tigon AIO Pod (4.6 ml)

2* Coils (1* Tigon Coil 0.4 & 1* Tigon Mesh Coil 0.7)

1* Type-C Cable

1* User Manual

1* Warranty Card

So that done let's talk about the looks. I have to say I am not huge fan of the orange color. I would have have preferred the black. My wife, however, though it looks nice in the orange. I also found the device heavy and I found it difficult to see the juice level without a bright light source. The airflow is not for those that enjoy a tight MTL draw. It can be a medium MTL or a loose DTL.

Now to the what I like about device itself ... it has a number of features I really like.

First off, no leaking at all or condensation build after a tank.

Second the refill is a hole big enough not to cause any issues.

Third the Tigon coils are among my favorites for longevity and flavor.

So THE AFC control. It is on the front of the device and it is a switch. You just slide it from one side to the other. Very easy to adjust.

The pod is a twist off - so it is very secure. The coils just push in out. Not screwing in.

lR1tG2I.jpg

As you can see there are notches. The pod fits in the notches sideways and then just twsit a half turn to secure. Nice.

I also found that chain vaping (which I do) I still got seven hours with the .4 ohm coil and a full day with the .7 ohm coil. A 1300 mah is quite good for a pod system. Depending on the coil the voltage starts at 28 watts (with the point .4 ohm) and drops as the battery capacity drops. No constant voltage which is common for pods so ...

It has the standard five clicks on and off. It has three battery level indicators - green, blue then red. Could have used one more but , meh. That's being a bit picky.

Best part is USB C for charging. It charges pretty fast. Faster that anything I use other than my Pasito (also USB C).

So will this sit on my shelf or will I use it? Despite it being bright orange, this will get use. It's one of the better pod systems I've used this year. Up there nwith the Orion, Uwell Yearn (with refillable pod) and my DotAio. These are the only one in my current rotation. This will find a spot.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm with your wife, I like that orange, too, LOL. I received their Tigon stick mod a while back and I was really impressed with those coils, too. They last a good long while and the flavor is really great!

Nice write up, Paul.

VU Sponsors