Become a Patron!

Aspire Spryte?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a couple of older friends and family members who are still smoking, and I'd like to buy them some refillable pod systems and nic salts to get them vaping.

Up until recently there weren't any systems that I could recommend to them because these folks would have zero tolerance for any confusion or annoyance, and would never put forth the effort to overcome any vape related issues. They'd just write it off and keep smoking.

Last time I was in the local shop where I get my juice I asked the guys there for some suggestions and both of them said the Spryte was the best way to go. Good mtl draw, easy fill and charge, uses common bvc coils. One of the long time employees even said it was what he's been personally using instead of his mods and rta/rda's.

I trust the guys at that shop not to steer me wrong. They've always been straight up, honest, and accurate in their answers. That said, I figure that I have only one shot at this, so best to ask the masses their opinion.

Thoughts on the Spryte, anyone?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a couple of older friends and family members who are still smoking, and I'd like to buy them some refillable pod systems and nic salts to get them vaping.

Up until recently there weren't any systems that I could recommend to them because these folks would have zero tolerance for any confusion or annoyance, and would never put forth the effort to overcome any vape related issues. They'd just write it off and keep smoking.

Last time I was in the local shop where I get my juice I asked the guys there for some suggestions and both of them said the Spryte was the best way to go. Good mtl draw, easy fill and charge, uses common bvc coils. One of the long time employees even said it was what he's been personally using instead of his mods and rta/rda's.

I trust the guys at that shop not to steer me wrong. They've always been straight up, honest, and accurate in their answers. That said, I figure that I have only one shot at this, so best to ask the masses their opinion.

Thoughts on the Spryte, anyone?
Those old BVC coils went the way of the dinosaur for a reason.The flavor and vapor production they gave was not very good.At least not in comparison to what is available currently.

You would be better off getting them something else.

In my opinion the best current MTL option for a complete newbie is the Innokin Kroma-A Plexus Kit.

https://www.innokinstore.com/innokin-kroma-a-zenith-kit-plexus-z-coil.html

Just tried 1 at my friends shop a few days ago and was quite impressed.As a former smoker I wished it had been around when I first tried to quit smoking and switched to vaping.

However if you can not let go off the idea of getting a pod system at least get a good 1.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/sta...kits/limitless-edition-pulse-starter-kit.html

I can't begin to say how many times a day I grab mine.
I've tried several pod type vaporizers and that 1 kicks all the other pod systems asses.

Droogbc, I own the spryte. It's ok, but it does have it's problems. Vapor production and taste are good. I liked the mouthpiece personally. They are easy to maintain and use. The big downfall me and my wife have with our devices, it'll quit firing off constantly. You'll have to take the pod off, put it back on, and try different things to get it working again. Can be a big pain in the ass. I'll be trying the Pulse that Snake suggested.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Droogbc, I own the spryte. It's ok, but it does have it's problems. Vapor production and taste are good. I liked the mouthpiece personally. They are easy to maintain and use. The big downfall me and my wife have with our devices, it'll quit firing off constantly. You'll have to take the pod off, put it back on, and try different things to get it working again. Can be a big pain in the ass. I'll be trying the Pulse that Snake suggested.
Please feel free to let me know what you think of the Pulse.

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
I got one after two rolo badges died out on me. Honestly, I kind of hate it. I've been using it since It's the only pod I got right now and I still have extra coils, but I can't wait to replace it the moment of I use my last one tbh.

The coils are meh to me, the pod constantly keeps coming lose and falling out in my pocket so I have to finagle the clips inside of it to ensure it stays in place.

I don't have a lot of experience with other systems, but I have to imagine there's better options out there.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one after two rolo badges died out on me. Honestly, I kind of hate it. I've been using it since It's the only pod I got right now and I still have extra coils, but I can't wait to replace it the moment of I use my last one tbh.

The coils are meh to me, the pod constantly keeps coming lose and falling out in my pocket so I have to finagle the clips inside of it to ensure it stays in place.

I don't have a lot of experience with other systems, but I have to imagine there's better options out there.
Sorry, was that the spryte or the pulse you were having those issues with?

VU Sponsors