Become a Patron!

Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit, you got to like this kit!

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit combines a compact but heavy duty 200W speeder mod with a Revvo tank. The mod requires dual 18650 batteries and support multiple TC/VV/VW/TCR and CPS (Customizable Power Setting option) for the vaping sweet spot. The Revvo tank with an all new coil design, the ARC, Aspire Radial Coil, where the coil itself sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' for great flavor and great vapor production. It can hold 3.6ml e-juice and has a fully adjustable top airflow.
Now you wanna to get one? Click here and don't forget the coupon code:SRevvo

https://www.sourcemore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=AST002000

2_18.jpg

4_22.jpg

8_11.jpg

10_6.jpg

Details:
1. 3.6ml liquid capacity
2. Easy top press fill system
3. Protective cap prevent dust, avoid leakage
4. Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) technology
5. Top airflow system

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked. Merry

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Based on the great reviews, I sought out and bought the Revvo tank from a reputable retailer (Coval Vapes). While the flavor and vapor production are great, the tank leaked terribly from the air vents. Because the location of the leak is so close to the coil, the liquid leaking out was scalding hot. Twice with vaping in bed I received painful burns to my chest and mouth. I contacted Aspire about the problem and they asked for my receipt (which I provided) as well as the batch number and security code. These must have been on the outer box cover, which I discarded right after my purchase. When I told Aspire this, their response was that since they couldn’t verify my tank was an authentic Aspire product, they could be of no further help. As if someone has tooled up to counterfeit a $25 tank! Either I bought a defective unit or the Revvo has a serious design flaw. Either way, the customer service rep I dealt with just sucked. Merry
Hi friend,
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what happens with your Aspire kit. I think you should talk with the customer service of your seller with that situation again. Sometimes the defective rate is in limit quantity during production, but I think Asipre product always meets the quality requirement.

ck342

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. I plan to follow up with the retailer in the hopes that they back the products they sell better than Aspire backs the products they make.

VU Sponsors