Become a Patron!

Aspire speeder 200 battery door

I recently dropped my speeder and nothing happened to the mod except the clip on the battery door broke off. I'm looking for someone who has experience with this to help me with walking me through this. It looks like I have to take it apart inorder to release the hinge.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That might be tough over the internet. I don't have this mod, but can you post pics of what's broken?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh boy.

If there's no way you can get a micro screwdriver or a flattened paperclip or something in there to release the latch then yeah, it looks like you'll have to take it apart.

This is not a common issue btw. At least by my observation.

I know the OP posted this over a year ago but this exact same thing happened to me tonight. I dropped mine right onto concrete. The tank and mod work fine. I just can't keep the battery door closed because the little clip broke. Does anyone have any hacks or ideas to repair or keep it closed with out having to secure it with tape? Thank you in advanced for your time and help.

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-29-02.47.43.jpg
    PicsArt_10-29-02.47.43.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 3

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
May want to try a ribber band as cheesy and simple as it seems. Wrap it from top to bottom vertically.

Like: | |
Not Like =

VU Sponsors