Become a Patron!

Aspire Nova s

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I got my new nova tank and thought it was just a leaky bastard. Turns out using a Nova on the istick bending adapter it doesn't get enough airflow I'm guessing and it dumps pretty bad out the bottom. May try it with just the standard 510 connection on the istick, but for now just using the ego adapter with a beauty ring. Not a big deal, just wondering if anybody else has had this same "issue" vaping like a champ now that I got that straightened out. Looks a little funky this way, but I don't care about that.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well that sucks. There has been some great vids on the eleaf clearo tanks for the istick. they are sayine better vape and I did see huge clouds. Not talking about the subohm tanks.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It sucked but I fixded it. Used it with the standard 510 connector and it works fine, I just don't think it was getting quite enough airflow with the adaptor, no biggies.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just tested my Vivi Nova-S with and without the adapter and both are working flawless. Good draw and no leaks. I have been using these tanks for a very long time and can truly say they are one of the best. Be sure to not screw them on tight.

N

Newheart301

Have three in rotation, wife has two, new BVC coils make these a great cheap tank. Holds enough juice to last most of the day. I gave 4 bucks apiece back on the Black Friday sales. I think there a bargain. Maybe just the bending adapter ? I know mine will leak, if the juice gets below a quarter full.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah it was the bending adapter and maybe i did have it too tight. No issues now tho, works like a champ.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can never have enough of the Vivi Nova-S. Glad it's working great for you now. I was in a hurry one morning and overtightened it so I learned my lesson quickly. I hope that Aspire designs organic cotton coils for these tanks, that would make me very happy. I get mine from www.evape.us and they are authentic and cheap. Much better than the Nautilus in my opinion. This is Aspire's best tank followed by the Et-s. Those Istick adapters come in handy as well work great on the 20 watt. Eleaf did an exceptional job with the 30 watt upgrade 510 pin and stainless steel threading. The VIVI is a nice clearo that's easy to fill without spilling juice into the air tube.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I got my new nova tank and thought it was just a leaky bastard. Turns out using a Nova on the istick bending adapter it doesn't get enough airflow I'm guessing and it dumps pretty bad out the bottom. May try it with just the standard 510 connection on the istick, but for now just using the ego adapter with a beauty ring. Not a big deal, just wondering if anybody else has had this same "issue" vaping like a champ now that I got that straightened out. Looks a little funky this way, but I don't care about that.
I use these exact tanks on my iSticks as well. I get a little leakage after a full day of vaping.. but honestly, I believe it is not actually the juice leaking from the tank. I think it's just condensation buildup from the actual vapor that escapes the air holes.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's likely the small condensation which is normal. Another thing that helps is running the tank under hot water in the sink before refilling. These tanks have always performed well for me.

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone, working fine now. Better than my et-s IMO.

You can't go wrong with either but I do prefer the Vivi Nova-S. How many do you have now? I have at least a dozen for use exclusively with different juices. The different colored aluminum shields make it easy to remember flavors. You can also mark them with a sharpie. Glad you're rocking your now:cool:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only have 3 tanks total right now, ce5 ets and a nova. Really liking the bvc coils in the aspires, I had like 4 evods but gave all those 2 my mom. As cheap as these are I do plan on getting more, eventually.

VU Sponsors