Become a Patron!

Aspire Nautilus

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently bought the Aspire Nautilus and love it. It has a new type wick that lasts forever and with the watts turned up to 15 it vapes like a champ. The wick is like nothing I've seen before, It screws into the bottom of the Nautilus and after filling it with e-juice you screw the bottom back on as it screws itself into the top at the same time. I've never seen a wick like this but it works great.

Reactions: Jah

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the bvc coils were a definite game changer for standard clearo's. Its the first clearo i went back to after getting into rebuildables.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've had mine for several months now, replace the coil 2 time and the glass tank 2 times.(they don't bounce well when dropped)
When mine gets a bit clogged I take a paper clip and stick down it to clear the crud off the coils, then follow up with a piper cleaner, and then blow out the crud that the pipe cleaner pushed off the coils. I took the 2 coils that I took out and put them in a small bottle with everclear. I shake the bottle when I see it and now I notice small bits of brown stuff in the liquid. The next time I change coils I'm going to try one of the coils that are in the Everclear.

VU Sponsors