Become a Patron!

aspire nautilus mini premium kit

deborah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iv had my nautilus mini for like 3 weeks now. And i juat noticed that the button on my 1000vv battery blinks blue 3 times after about 6seconds of holding it while im taking a rip. Does that mean my battery is getting low? Im new to vaping so im not quite up on everything.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's probably set to cut out after a certain number of seconds of firing (a safety feature).

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is a built in safety feature in most regulated devices. They have a cutoff limit. Sounds like you may need to upgrade to something with more power so you don't feel the need for such a long draw.

What device are you using?

deborah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the aspire nautilus mini premium kit. The mini nautilus tank on top of the 1000vv battery

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds like the cut-off though it should be at 10 seconds not 6.

deborah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ur probabily right i just quickly counted as i caught it happen. As i just checked again it was about 10sec. So what could i upgrade to? Im new so i dont no much about the options. I just grabbed tje aspire kit because i heard good things about it for beginners

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The most popular combo we sell with the mini is the iStick 30W which is overkill for the mini as it can't take 30W but it's pricepoint is hard to beat. THat said you could just try upping the voltage on the VV to see if you can get a better hit. Just about every device out there has a 10 second cut off.

deborah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iv tried that but it seems to cut down the flavor of the juice when i get past a 4.3, my husband has the nautilus mini on a eleaf mini i believe cuz he didnt want a large unit. His is digital and goes to 5volts and counts up to 100per rip. Sorry if im not clear im not up on the brands.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile