Become a Patron!

Aspire Nautilus Air Flow Modification Works a bit better now!

OICUVAPE12

Member For 4 Years
I was bored and blew out the smallest airflow selection on the Aspire Nautilus with a 1/8 bit.
It defiantly helps with airflow and even better with the BVC coils.
When doing this be sure to remove everything, the tank, coil and contact pin. Then use the smallest airflow hole because that one is worthless. Line up your ring to that hole then get ready to drill. Make sure you are on the slowest speed setting of your drill and start drilling. Be advised that the drilling goes very quickly. Mine took less than 5 seconds. Once you have drilled thru the Ring and deck be sure to rotate you ring a few time to remove those burs. Clean out all metal shavings and put it back together. Vape on Fool .........2014-08-02 11.42.31.jpg

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Saw this , did it . thought just not for me . Then I just looked down and for the past few hours been using the 7/64 hole I had drilled (1/8 to big for my taste )
thanks works , should have thought about it myself . LOL

Ok, so I hope this isn't a dumb question...
When you say to remove the contact pin, you're talking about the pin that's fixed in the base, right?
How is that done?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, so I hope this isn't a dumb question...
When you say to remove the contact pin, you're talking about the pin that's fixed in the base, right?
How is that done?
push it out from the inside , beware small pieces as I recall tiny spring on its end

VU Sponsors