Become a Patron!

Aspire mini and aspire k1

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have both and use neither of them. Both have drip tips but will need coils.the k1 coil is still good but I would imagine you would want to put a fresh one in.if anyone needs them let me know I can send them to separate places or both to one.they helped me and my wife get off of the cigs,time to pass them on in hopes to help someone else.

War, War Never Changes.........Only The Means Of Destruction

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could I request them for my son? He is new to vaping and quiting analogs. He could use all the help he can get.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I could get one it would be amazing I'm trying to get a starter kit set up for my friend and her husband and I have batteries for em but not tanks , she just found out she has spots on her lungs that the dr's said could be the start of lung cancer and wants to quit smoking .

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If possible the Aspire Mini would be great, just dropped my mod and broke my Protank so I'm currently stuck without anything to vape and really low on funds. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for offering these up to help those in need

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I could get one it would be amazing I'm trying to get a starter kit set up for my friend and her husband and I have batteries for em but not tanks , she just found out she has spots on her lungs that the dr's said could be the start of lung cancer and

wants to quit smoking .
First off thanks for the giving spirit my set up was stolen and i just got a new one with help. My wife has finally agreed to give vaping an honest try but i have nothing to help her get started with. I know theres so many in need but if you would be willing to help with ethier one i could get a the other half on next check hopefully. The kids have really loved me quitting smoking and i know she wants to quit too. Thank you for helping others even if it cant be us at this time

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off thanks for the giving spirit my set up was stolen and i just got a new one with help. My wife has finally agreed to give vaping an honest try but i have nothing to help her get started with. I know theres so many in need but if you would be willing to help with ethier one i could get a the other half on next check hopefully. The kids have really loved me quitting smoking and i know she wants to quit too. Thank you for helping others even if it cant be us at this time
I'm not the one who was giving them away lol but thank you , was sposed to have gotten one of these from the OP. About a month ago and nothing's shown up and my pm's ignored. Really wasn't a big deal but just woulda liked to figure out if it got lost in the mail or if it got sent to someone else

VU Sponsors