Become a Patron!

Aspire Cleito question

Samzon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Firstly I'd like to apologize for my constant threads asking silly questions.

I recently bought a new tank due to my previous one having coils which were really hard for me to obtain.
I went ahead and bought the Aspire Cleito tank. I have a question regarding it, the tank is slightly smaller than my last one and the gap where the coil is is larger.

My question is can I still vape when half of the coil is not in juice? Would this burn the coil? I don't know how else to explain this so I took a picture.

The red line resembles the amount of juice in my tank. Can I still vape on this even though half of the coil is not in juice?
https://gyazo.com/f53d43a27518acf1ab5f778cb3f13a18

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you can but i would advise from chain vaping it. im talking like one short 3 to 5 second vape every minute to allow time for all wick to resaturate

Samzon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you can but i would advise from chain vaping it. im talking like one short 3 to 5 second vape every minute to allow time for all wick to resaturate
I should of got the bigger tank. Damnit.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can vape it at that level but considering how large the fill port is and how easy it is to fill, why even risk the dry hit? Just out of curiosity, what were you using before?

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love this tank but only experience headaches with the .2ohm coils. The .4ohm ones produce as much vapor and flavor and I'm using the .2ohm coil now and regretting it. There's no noticable difference besides eliquid consumption and a better battery pair requirement. My two Cleito tanks (one in black steel and another in shiny stainless steel) the .4ohm coils never leak on me either ever. Just don't be silly and tilt it for much too long. My TFV4 is now put away for the time being.

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You'll get the hang of it. It's rather simple once you become more familiar with it. Fill it up almost to the top. Even a bit past the red/orange ring. Don't screw the top in too tightly though. It's not coming out from thete (liquid). 15.99 or 18.99 online is a steal. I just have had some leaking issues with .2ohm coils. I'm obsessive about vapor production and I swear there's no difference besides the extreme lung hit and leaking at the higher resistance.

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been looking into the Aspire Cleito, I have been thinking of getting one.
Get it online if you can it's between 15 and 19 bucks. Fight the instinct of buying extra .2ohm coils and enjoy the exact same vapor production and flavor of the clapton .4ohm coils. Saves eliquid, prevents any potential leaks (for me at least) and is easy to fill. Overall for the money, vapor, and flavor, it blows away the TFV4 even if you must use the .2ohm coils occasionally. It comes with a .4ohm clapton installed and an extra .2ohm clapton coil so you can decide for yourself. I go through I'd say 18ml of liquid, max VG, within a day when using a .2ohm coil in the bad boy. It's the best choice at the moment.

VU Sponsors