Become a Patron!

Aspire Breeze All-In-One Kit

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Breeze All-In-One Kit by Aspire. The Breeze All-In-One Kit was supplied for the purpose of this review by Megan from Everzon.

https://www.everzon.com/aspire-breeze-mini-kit.html

Introduction

Not sure if the Breeze 2 is still on pre-order or is already in customers hands, but here i take a look at the original version as if it was a new device as i haven't come across it before and have not reviewed the Breeze 2. I have heard some comparing the Nexus to the Breeze but in my opinion they are very different, both having features the other doesn't and the Nexus being a MTL device and the Breeze being more of a restricted direct lung device although with the kit now including a 1.2ohm coil you can just about manage a loose MTL vape.

In the Box

Contents:

1 x Breeze device
1 x 0.6ohm Coils
1 x 1.2ohm Coils
6 x Extra O-Rings
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

Taking the cardboard sleeve off the packaging reveals the kit is housed in a rather nice wooden presentation box with each item neatly positioned within it's own compartment. I recieved the Black version, the Breeze is also available in Red, Grey, Blue and Green. The top of the device has a transparent cover that domes over the mouthpiece to keep it clean when not in use, taking this cover off i naturally try to fit it to the bottom of the device but it doesn't fit so it needs keeping somewhere everytime it's removed (no big deal to some, a pain in the rear to others). like a few of this style of device it's a rectangular shape but the Breeze although having depth is quite narrow across the front making it very pocket friendly and ergonomic, it makes for a good stealth vape. The device has a comfortable ergonomic shaped mouthpiece, the front has an indented rectangular section towards the top which houses a smaller protruding rectangular fire button (because the fire button is in the centre of an indented section it allows it to protrude without protruding the main service of the device so shouldn't fire by accident). At the bottom of the front we have central "aspire" branding in White, the back has "Breeze" printed in White centre top, the rest of the back is featureless. One side of the device has the airflow hole at the top then almost the entire length of the side we have a viewing window with fill line, the viewing window is a big pro, a very nice size. The bottom of the viewing window houses an LED, the opposite side of the Breeze is featureless then moving to the bottom we have a central micro USB port and contacts for use with a charging dock that you can buy separately. The finish seems durable and has a textured feel to it for good grip, overall the device seems very well made.

Breeze Specs and Features:

Dimensions: 93 x 33 x 18mm
Aluminum Alloy Construction
All-In-One Design
Compact & Ergonomic Design
650 mAh Internal Battery
2.0 mL Tank
U-Tech Coil Technology
Automatic and Manual-button Feature
Top Fill Design
Tank Viewing Window
Micro USB Port (Charging)
Breeze Charging Dock (Optional)
Protective Drip Tip Cap
Colours: Red, Black, Grey, Blue, Green

Fitting the Coil and Filling

To get to the coil or fit one you need to remove the mouthpiece, this can be easily done by gripping the bottom edge of it and pulling it off. You will then see one side the chimney protruding out with a groove to fit a tool piece, located centrally inside the mouthpiece there is a tool head to untighten the chimney then finish unscrewing with your fingers. You can then pull the long chimney out of the device, the coil then screws onto the bottom of the chimney. Before replacing the chimney with attached coil you need to fill the device, the viewing window has a fill line and the device holds 2ml of liquid. Once filled lower the chimney with coil back into the device then tighten first with your fingers and then with the tool.

The Coils and Airflow System

You get 2 coils a 0.6 and a 1.2 but not sure what material they are (all the sites i looked at still have contents as 2 0.6ohm coils which is what you used to get), the top of the coils have an air intake opening then a circular opening for your vapour and air to enter the chimney section. The Chimney is double walled with air intakes around the top, the air goes down the wall cavity of the chimney, through the intake in the coil, it travels down the coil till it hits the bottom then it gets forced back up through the centre of the coil and up through the chimney.

The Charging Dock

There is a charging dock available for the device which i don't have or have ever used so i can only give a rough thought on it and my information might not be 100% accurate. As far as i understand the dock can be charged separately and holds 2000mAh. Once charged the dock can then be used to charge the Breeze 3 times, the Breeze sits in the Dock very nicely in an upright position. I can see the benefit of the dock if you don't always have access to a USB port, the device can be vaped while charging but not while charging using the dock so really it's down to what suits the individuals circumstances, for some it will be a big benefit for others just a waste of money.

Using the Breeze

There may be other devices that have this feature but certainly the Breeze is the first device i have used that can be fired either with your inhale or by the use of a physical fire button. Having the fire button allows the device to be turned completely off, the standard 5 clicks tuns the device on and off. Once on then as already mentioned you simply inhale to take a vape or if you prefer use the fire button. As mentioned there is a LED at the bottom of the viewing window which shows battery status when you vape, when the battery is above 3.8V the light goes blue and Orange, when the battery is between 3.4V and 3.8V the light goes blue and when the light goes Orange the battery is less than 3.4V and you have to start thinking about charging the device. The Breeze has some safety features which are, short circuit protection, low voltage protection and overcharge protection.

The review continues in the post below

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Review Continued:

Performance

Being a low wattage DL vaper who is sometimes in the mood for a loose MTL vape the Breeze actually suits me and i like having the choice between using my inhale to fire the device or the fire button (i preferred the fire button). However looking at it from a unbiased point of view the lack of airflow adjustment is a big con as it makes the device strictly a restricted DL device or very loose MTL vape with the 1.2 coil but it feels a bit manufactured. The flavour was decent with the 0.6 coil (but i did find i needed to refill the device often) and slightly better with the 1.2 coil, the flavour isn't anything special but it's very decent, i also used 70%vg juice which wicked with ease. The drop off was there but not too bad the device was still giving a decent vape right up to cut off. One thing i did notice was i have only just reviewed another 650mAh device and the battery life with the Breeze wasn't quite as good, the device does support vape while charging (if charging via the USB cable). The only other thing to mention is the dust cover, a nice idea apart from if i was using this device regularly it would just get thrown into a drawer.

Well Made
Pocket friendly
Comes with 2 different coils
Well presented in packaging
Decent flavour (Both coils, 1.2 slightly better)
70% VG wicked very well
Inhale or physical button to fire
Good size viewing window
Tool inside mouthpiece
Battery Status indication
Turn device off when not using
Safety features
Vape while charging
Docking station available (separate purchase)

Dislikes

Airflow not adjustable
Battery life not that great
With 0.6ohm coil needed to refill often
What do i do with the dust cover when vaping?

I would once again like to thank Megan from Everzon for supplying the Aspire Breeze for the purpose of this review.

https://www.everzon.com/aspire-breeze-mini-kit.html

VU Sponsors