Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis leak

Nissangtr94

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys so I got aspire Atlantis about 3 days ago and everytime I take a drag on it it's constantly sucking up the juice ive took it apart several times cleaned it all made sure its all tight and it is still doing it

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, and welcome to VU! :)

What do you mean exactly by "sucking up the juice"? do you mean everytime you take a drag that the juice level goes down? Or do you mean that it's flooding and gurgling? How long have you been vaping? The reason why I ask is because the drag you'll take off your Atlantis tank isn't the same as taking a drag off a cigarette. A cigarette you take a much harder pull on in general than most clearomizer tanks...especially these new ones with more airflow and sub ohm coils. you could be taking too stiff of pull causing the juice to flood into the coil and gurgle while going threw juice at a very fast pace all the while...but these tanks go threw a lot of juice anyways.....you go threw more juice in general with high wattage builds as apposed to their low wattage cousins because of how much heat is being produced from the bigger coils in the tanks like the Atlantis or Subtank

VU Sponsors