Become a Patron!

Asmodus Triad RDA

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
By the time I first saw the Triad RDA it had been discontinued. I've been looking for one for a long time. I finally found one even though it's a clone and will be discontinued. Anyway does anyone have one? I understand it's probably going to be a limited use RDA since it's a triple coil atty. I was just wanting some feedback on it. Has anyone that has one tried to put 6 coils in it? I have a Goliath RDA that is a quad coil atty. I put 8 coils in it. Yes it's not practically useable but it works. IN MY OPINION the Goliath is a novelty RDA to begin with.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the time I first saw the Triad RDA it had been discontinued. I've been looking for one for a long time. I finally found one even though it's a clone and will be discontinued. Anyway does anyone have one? I understand it's probably going to be a limited use RDA since it's a triple coil atty. I was just wanting some feedback on it. Has anyone that has one tried to put 6 coils in it? I have a Goliath RDA that is a quad coil atty. I put 8 coils in it. Yes it's not practically useable but it works. IN MY OPINION the Goliath is a novelty RDA to begin with.
if they had made it squonkable. I'd have given it a shot...but having to fill a tank for three wicks from the top is too much of a hassle.

VU Sponsors