Become a Patron!

As the ACS Fights to Keep Vaping LEGAL for Minors - States racing to regulate e-cigarettes

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"The American Cancer Society has found itself in a surprising position: opposing state proposals to make it illegal to sell e-cigarettes to minors."

I am not surprised one bit.

The American Cancer Society could care less about the children.

All the American Cancer Society cares about is securing future funding.

This is sad but the American Cancer Society doesn't even fucking care about CANCER! - 5150

This guy seems to actually understand Vaping and I support his views:

"Michigan state Sen. Rick Jones, a Republican, says only adults should be able to use e-cigarettes. He says they are no different than nicotine patches or gum and should be taxed the same way, with a sales tax. "They are simply a nicotine delivery device," says Jones, who was disappointed that Snyder vetoed Michigan's bill. "They are not tobacco cigarettes. I cannot support taxing them that way."

I absolutely despise Stanton "The Mechanic" Glantz with every bone in my body.
This is one of the reasons:

"But banning e-cigarette sales to kids only makes teens want them more, says Stanton Glantz, a professor of tobacco control at the University of California-San Francisco. Tobacco industry documents show that cigarette companies have cast smoking as an adult activity in order to appeal to kids, he says. Documents from cigarette maker Brown & Williamson in 1975,"

Nineteen Seventy Fucking Five????
This moron is living in the 70's still.
Brown & Williamson may not even sell tobacco anymore I know for a fact they don't have a damn thing to do with vaping!

"But banning e-cigarette sales to kids only makes teens want them more"

So we shouldn't ban them to minors then Stanton? Fucking idiot!

More of another turd of an article here:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/07/state-e-cigarette-bills/22364765/

VU Sponsors