Become a Patron!

Artisan Vaper In Colorado Springs

Okay so I am out of juice and it is getting late, also my atomizor is dying and I need a new one. So I do a quick Google search and find the only store close by is Artisan Vapor and I have like 8 minutes to get there. If you are a nicotine vaper then you know this dilemma all to well.

I should give you some back story: I am a recent ex smoker (pat on the back) thanks to vaping. smoking cessation my arse. Anyway I also just moved to Colorado Springs from Madison, WI for a new gig so I am tense and agitated.

So, I go in and the place is awesome and the clouds are floating around like a mist of creamy goodness. Think Daryl Hannah in Splash.
Daryl-Hannah-mermaid-underwater.jpg

Anyway, I order up some lovely Mint Ice Cream Vape they custom prepare and proceed to order an atomizer for my Nautilus mini but alas they were out, but no fear, they had an e-leaf tank on sale for 20 bucks complete with 2 new atomizers, so I scoop those up and rush to the car. The salesman was super cool. As I was fumbling with the new tank and atomizer in a fury of nicotine craving anger the package of atomizers where nickle platted and would not work. SHIZ!!!! So I rush back in. The guy, who's name I don't recall kindly and generously gives me two compatible atomizers for free! SAY WHAT! He must have sensed my craze for my drug of choice: Juicy vapor clouds with condensed nic juice. Yummo!

Long story short I kept this guy after closing and he was awesome for his top notch customer skills and holy shiz the prices are awesome. $20 bucks for premium juice in the big old bottle. Not that little bottle that lasts a few days for heavy vape junkies.

He also told be about their website. You can order online and I recommend that if you are not in the springs you do so. I discovered their sampler pack where you can choose like 8 different flavors for super cheap. The site is https://artisanvaper.com {---- They deserve some credit where credit is do. There are a metric shit ton of vape shops in the springs but I am only going to this one from now on! They have zero pretentious man-bun lammos there and to me that is coolio as I am an X-generation dude.

Bottom line: Huge Vape Shop, Super CHeap (I think they pay tax even), Super friendly staff! A+ to these mother truckers

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Met those guys a Vape Northeast. Super kool bunch of guys. Their Key Lime Pie is my favorite key lime juice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you know how their Nic strengths work out? I usually use 6mg strength, but their website is like .15, .3 or .6... I'm thinking that the .15 would do it, since I use a pretty low nic level. Any thoughts?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just move the decimal over one space. .6 nic is really 6 nic. .15 nic is really 1.5 nic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors