Become a Patron!

Artic V12

Hi guys. New to the forum. I just recently bought an artic v12 and it came with the 0.5 coils installed. It was great on flavor and I really enjoyed it. I had purchased a pack of the 0.1 coils to go with it. I changed over to the 0.1 and that's when it went wrong. Started getting a horrible taste. Like a chemical type taste. I tried different juices and different wattage, tried cleaning a couple in hot water then letting them dry for around 24 hours. Nothing has helped. Any ideas on what the problem might be. I've even ran two tanks ful of liquid through them and the taste is still there. Thanks in advance.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might have picked up a bad batch. I would try another pack of the 0.3 coils and see if they work better. Make sure you prime them real well, and usually after a tank or two, the flavor will get better. Good luck, and welcome to VU.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im not saying this the case but... What you are describing sounds like an unprimed coil. If you hit a new coil hard with insufficient liquid on the wicking material it will burn. Then its basicly ruined. The flavor will be shit because the cotton is scorched.

VU Sponsors