Become a Patron!

Aromamizer Supreme V2- For Those Who Don't Want 30mm Size

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the tank for you if you want a Plus but don't want the 30mm size.
I've had a couple of the Plus for a while and they are excellent!
This tank is the 25mm version. Great airflow, wicks easy, best machining of any tanks I've had.
Steam Crave does a fine job IMO. The Supreme was my first, Plus my second, I'll have a few of these as well.

Stainless on 5 May, other finishes on the 15th.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizersupremev2_p0960.html

V2.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For that price they should have included the postless deck like they did with the LE editions.

Not saying I won't buy one of the matte finish ones but not expecting it to be a big improvement over the AS LE.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The Aromamizer is no longer the 'best in class' tank it was back when the OG V1 Aromamizer RDTA came out. It's not worth $40-$50+, in any configuration or size. This seems like a cash grab from SC as nothing other than the drip tip is different, the Plus didn't have all that many more features than the Supreme. The OG Supreme also has a postless deck option and different sized glasses. So other than the RDA mode, this offers nothing the V1 Supreme doesn't. The Boreas smacked the Aromamizer up in the 25mm department regardless.

If you want a 25mm RDTA, get a Boreas. If you want a 30mm RDTA, get a Modfather. If you want the biggest and baddest, get the 41mm Voltrove RDTA. If this was like $25-30 I could see it, but for nearly $50 on top of it being almost identical to the original Supreme (which overtime has gotten so many optional upgrade releases it offers literally everything the Plus does save the RDA mode nobody uses.) makes it an insult in my eyes.

EDIT:

Not even a stock postless deck, not that I care as I dislike them but, that truly means this offers nothing the original 25mm Supreme doesn't. NOTHING, unless you count that worthless RDA mode. The original 25mm Supreme comes with a Velocity style deck and has an optional postless deck you can buy. It has conversion kits for capacity. What was the point of this? It doesn't even have REAL variable juice flow control, so technically it has LESS FEATURES than the original. The original also had colored glass options.

Steamcrave is releasing a downgrade and charging $50 for it. This shit really needs to stop flying. If you take away the useless RDA mode and the 'wider' chimney, you literally have an Aromamizer Supreme V1 without the variable juice flow control. Just that shitty all or nothing lock/unlock ring. You can't get cool colored glass for it either. That's.. a downgrade. A $50 downgrade.

This is fucking lunacy. I've noticed this problem increasing a lot recently, the V2/V3/VWhatever of atomizers will just be simplified or repackaged versions of the original. It's ALWAYS been a thing, but it's getting worse and far more common as well. It needs to stop, if you're going to release a new device, either make it more affordable or change up the design in a significant way.

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, but I kinda doubt it.
The AS LE eventually got down to the $30 range and that has more options that this. If they included the 4ml, 7ml and 2 decks like the LE then $45 would be reasonable as a starting price. The way it is configured now it is a rip off for $45, that's what I paid for my Aromamizer Plus 30mm with all 3 size options.

Hopefully most people don't fall for this price and the price drops accordingly, there offering less for a higher price.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Aromamizer is no longer the 'best in class' tank it was back when the OG V1 Aromamizer RDTA came out. It's not worth $40-$50+, in any configuration or size. This seems like a cash grab from SC as nothing other than the drip tip is different, the Plus didn't have all that many more features than the Supreme. The OG Supreme also has a postless deck option and different sized glasses. So other than the RDA mode, this offers nothing the V1 Supreme doesn't. The Boreas smacked the Aromamizer up in the 25mm department regardless.

If you want a 25mm RDTA, get a Boreas. If you want a 30mm RDTA, get a Modfather. If you want the biggest and baddest, get the 41mm Voltrove RDTA. If this was like $25-30 I could see it, but for nearly $50 on top of it being almost identical to the original Supreme (which overtime has gotten so many optional upgrade releases it offers literally everything the Plus does save the RDA mode nobody uses.) makes it an insult in my eyes.

EDIT:

Not even a stock postless deck, not that I care as I dislike them but, that truly means this offers nothing the original 25mm Supreme doesn't. NOTHING, unless you count that worthless RDA mode. The original 25mm Supreme comes with a Velocity style deck and has an optional postless deck you can buy. It has conversion kits for capacity. What was the point of this? It doesn't even have REAL variable juice flow control, so technically it has LESS FEATURES than the original. The original also had colored glass options.

Steamcrave is releasing a downgrade and charging $50 for it. This shit really needs to stop flying. If you take away the useless RDA mode and the 'wider' chimney, you literally have an Aromamizer Supreme V1 without the variable juice flow control. Just that shitty all or nothing lock/unlock ring. You can't get cool colored glass for it either. That's.. a downgrade. A $50 downgrade.

This is fucking lunacy. I've noticed this problem increasing a lot recently, the V2/V3/VWhatever of atomizers will just be simplified or repackaged versions of the original. It's ALWAYS been a thing, but it's getting worse and far more common as well. It needs to stop, if you're going to release a new device, either make it more affordable or change up the design in a significant way.

The entire industry is out of ideas. They blew their load a long time ago.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I, for one, am excited about it. I get good performance from the Supreme, but there were two things about it that annoyed the hell out of me which the Plus addressed. The whistley airflow, and the fact that the JFC is so far from the wicks. Personally the fact that the JFC is just an on/off kind of thing(first I've heard of this. Could you explain?) doesn't bother me in the slightest, mine is only ever either closed or wide open. Even if an RTA is wicked properly it can leak under certain circumstances, like being taken outside on a hot day, so it's nice to be able to close the JFC and take a hit or two to dry the wicks. If you close the JFC on the Supreme you still have a good ml or 2 getting to the wicks. Sure you can flip the tank to let the juice run back into the reservoir before closing, but that's a pain in the ass with high VG juices.

Some people don't mind a noisy draw, but it drives me insane. The only way I've found to get rid of it on the Supreme is to mount the coils really low in the deck, which in my experience kills the flavor. As I said, the Plus fixed both of these issues but is fuckin' huge. I can't wait to get my hands on the 25mm version. My main point here is that the fact that someone doesn't like the changes doesn't make it a downgrade. I doubt I'm the only one who can't wait to spend $50 on it.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The JFC on the newer Aromamizer is an on/off situation. The old Supreme had a variable JFC ring that could go full closed or full open and then everything between. The new one doesn't have this. It has less capacity than the original Supreme too. It's literally a downgrade, if you own a V1 Supreme you're literally 'upgrading' to an inferior product.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The JFC on the newer Aromamizer is an on/off situation. The old Supreme had a variable JFC ring that could go full closed or full open and then everything between. The new one doesn't have this. It has less capacity than the original Supreme too. It's literally a downgrade, if you own a V1 Supreme you're literally 'upgrading' to an inferior product.

Yeah, I have a plus and it just does not stack up to my original V1 Supreme in any way. The original Supreme is my favorite RDTA hands down. I have used the Avocado 24, the Billow V1, V2, V2.5, V3, and V3 Plus, and the Serpent, and the AMMIT and nothing touches my Supreme for ease of Wicking and Flavor. It just works every time without any hassle at all. Every build I put on it works and I have never had an issue with leaking or dry hits. It is an amazing tank. That being said, I will give the plus another go when the velocity style deck comes out for it. However, I think it was a HUGE mistake to put the JFC under the deck instead of above it. It ruins the whole design of the Supreme IMHO. Still have not got a Boreas, but I might have to sooner or later because everyone says it is as good or better than the V1 Supreme. I highly doubt it would be better, but I can definitely see it being a pretty close match.

Happy Vaping!
CV :)

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for your opinion.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

EDIT:

^^^^^^^ This

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for your opinion.

Thank you for showing me you don't know what an opinion is. It is not my opinion that it literally has less features than older versions, it's a fact.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for showing me you don't know what an opinion is. It is not my opinion that it literally has less features than older versions, it's a fact.
Less juice capacity: fact. Different JFC: fact. Wider chimney: fact. Different AFC: fact. Inferior: OPINION.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Less juice capacity: fact. Different JFC: fact. Wider chimney: fact. Different AFC: fact. Inferior: OPINION.

No it's not. Me not liking it is an opinion. The chimney doesn't even look wider and unless you can prove me to right now it is, you're speculating on a product that hasn't seen release. Which is a waste of time for both of us.

Different JFC my ass, it's not JFC. It's juice flow ON OFF, not CONTROL. Meaning it is literally INFERIOR by the definition of the word to the original JFC ring. Unless you want to make a denial stand and try to say that NOT being able to control EXACTLY how much juice flow you have across the board isn't an inferior option to being able to. You can't control the juice flow with the new versions, you can just shut it off. Also less juice capacity, you can't even argue how that's inferior.

If the chimney actually is wider, oh well. That's hardly an upgrade, as the original supreme had a chimney sized to its drip tip fairly well which means you're not losing vapor to condensation, so that's the SAME feature, bigger doesn't mean better it just means bigger in this case. TOO big can cause condensation though, so it could fuck the tank even more. As I said though, THIS part is wasteful speculation.

Also, being able to customize your tank with colored glass is nice and not being able to is again, an inferior option. The plus came with multiple glasses and chimney parts for changing the size, this one doesn't. An inferior option.

This tank is literally inferior to the Supreme V1 and Supreme Plus in every single way.

Again, not an opinion. But if you want to keep this up, let's do it I ain't got shit to do. Just because you've upgraded to a nicer, newer product with more features, you may not see your old equipment as inferior as it worked for you. Did you right, did you well. But by definition, it is. It does LESS, that's inferior in comparison. Only this time the NEWER product is the one with less features, making it the inferior NEW product which is a big middle fucking finger.

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At the price, I'm not a buyer. I didn't pay that for my Pluses with all the size options included, I'll wait them out,
I'd like to have a smaller version of the Plus because I like the 'mesh' airflow because it nearly eliminates the condensation that plagued the Supreme.
But I also want the Plus' build deck. Postless with one juice well not the velocity with two holes per coil that the V2 offers. I have every size glass/chimney extensions for the Plus but find I use the 10ml alone of all of them. I'd think a 20ml glass on a 25mm tank might look a bit odd.

The RDA 'feature' may be kind of useless, until you do what I have done once or twice. Drop your mod and have the tank glass break. At least with this I could have a vapable unit until I got home to replace the glass. Or I could do what I do, carry a spare tank with me. Be nicer to just take spare batteries and leave the tank home though.

The JFC on the Plus is not on/off though that is the only marking. It is entirely possible to position it between the marks, so the shutter that controls juice flow is partially open. I'd think that the way juice is delivered would make juice flow control kinda difficult though without getting the opening quite small. The juice flows down through the shutter into the well. How small would I have to make it to actually control the flow to less than the full open amount? I have no idea because on every tank I own that has juice flow, I only use it to shut off the flow when I'm refilling then back to wide open when I'm using the tank. I always wondered why having adjustable juice flow was a thing. I can't imagine saying 'Gee 64% flow is to much, I'll just dial it down to 41%'. I'm sure someone who does exactly that will chime in though.

I have, use, and love the Plus. I have only the Supreme (no original V1 V2) to compare it to. The Plus is a much better tank for me than the Supreme. And the Supreme was my gold standard for the machining quality, ease of building, wicking, vapor it produced. I tried many tanks, and until now have always gotten the Supremes out when I want a reliable, smooth, vape.

Buy a 41? Nope, nothing to mount it on and no juice I want to vape that long at the wattage I use. I guess it may well drink enough where that wouldn't be a problem though.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Fiddling with the JFC ring on the Plus to get it half closed is still miles away from the JFC ring which could turn it to any percentage of on/off on the OG Supreme, not to mention the location of the new JF ring is shit.

It's not just that. It also holds LESS juice than the OG Supreme. You also cannot argue that the JFC on the new Supreme is inferior in comparison to the old JFC. Also, the plus comes with all kinds of extra glasses and chimneys. This one doesn't.

This is INSULTING.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fiddling with the JFC ring on the Plus to get it half closed is still miles away from the JFC ring which could turn it to any percentage of on/off on the OG Supreme, not to mention the location of the new JF ring is shit.

Ok, serious inquiry, why would I want the JFC at less than full open or closed? Watery juice, 100% VG, something else?
As I said, on any tank with JFC, I use it for refilling, an On/Off switch if you will.
I like the JFC location on the Plus, don't know about the new Supreme as I haven't one until pricing changes.

Also, the plus comes with all kinds of extra glasses and chimneys. This one doesn't.

Yep, I got the deal that STS offered a while back and got the entire Plus package for less than what SC is asking for the new Supreme. Like I said, I'll likely get one just because I like the Plus and I had excellent luck with 4 Supremes. But not at the price/options they are offering now.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, serious inquiry, why would I want the JFC at less than full open or closed? Watery juice, 100% VG, something else?
As I said, on any tank with JFC, I use it for refilling, an On/Off switch if you will.
I like the JFC location on the Plus, don't know about the new Supreme as I haven't one until pricing changes.
Juice control is very nice to adjust, do it all the time with the Boreas and the Aromamizer Supreme, lots of people do it actually.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Juice control is very nice to adjust, do it all the time with the Boreas and the Aromamizer Supreme, lots of people do it actually.

I got that people do adjust.
My question was why? What is the benefit?

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've wondered that myself. Generally you'd want all the wicking available. Maybe if you fubar in a hurry, you could mitigate. Also, in theory, you could use a smaller range of coil diameters with it. Micro coil in the Aromamizer anyone?

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Juice on/off is how I use the aromamizer supreme JFC. It the only tank with a bottom feeding deck I can top fill, the boreas JFC restricts airflow at the same time which makes me think it was only ever intended to be used during filling.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before I spend $50.00 look at The Modfather.....
3617f04cbd03625dface2481fdecb848.jpg
39ed13d74bbc921e3cc3aa5e97f66beb.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$50.00 a couple more bucks and.....
31939872c853ce26dfe1fa1b18328b23.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I broke down and bought 2 boreas tanks. They were only $16.99 each at Eciggity.com so I bought a SS and a Black one. Interested to see how they stack up against my Supreme V1. :)

Happy Vaping!

Liked the V1, didn't like the stupid band that i didn't use anyway, didn't like the bottomfill either, didn't like the size of the builddeck.

Liked the V2 over the V1 for the metal ring instead of that stupid rubberband, all the cons were the same to me. The V2 has the best look of all aromamizers i.m.o.

Liked the AS for topfill, slightly bigger builddeck, improved (but noisier) airflow, disliked the jfc and the postless deck.

Love, really adore, the Boreas for its machining/threading, topfill, airflow, builddeck, flavour, looks. Don't mind the afc/jfc system at all, it comes with an extra deck for high vg juice anyway. Has some quirks when filling, but i can live with that.

Skipped the plus for its size.

Waiting for the AS2 to be shipped, doubt it will beat the Boreas.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supreme V2 25mm
Smaller version of the us with exactly same JFC and features,
+ Has single coil deck
8ml tank kit.
utlem tank and tip

But still keeping the smaller 25mm version

Now theres a 40mm Titan if that isnt big enough with a multiple config deck
e2492df49a92660535e928780dd88488.jpg
8ce967281b7951f03a6e6d59757c748a.jpg
31554f37cb9de3a1bb0b1f6dedf57823.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Agree 100% - The only thing the V2 has that is better than the V1 is the air slots being a grid to prevent juice from spitting out. Other than that, the V1 is superior in every way IMHO. YMMV.

Happy Vaping!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V2 can have jfc closed down via twisting base to have open closed and in-between like V1 , bigger Airflow on V2 , RDA conversion , 5ml and 8ml tank sizes

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are out of ideas and yet there is not a decent dual coil deck, top airflow atomizer other than OBS Engine.
And OBS Engine lacks of flavour.
Bottom or side Airflow seems to work much better than top ,
Although i did think the OBS Engine was quite strong Crisp Flavours if raised a little allowed more Airflow under/ around the coil's ,

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottom or side Airflow seems to work much better than top ,
Although i did think the OBS Engine was quite strong Crisp Flavours if raised a little allowed more Airflow under/ around the coil's ,

Yep, any device that has top air I avoid for the flavor just isn't there. Bottom air is best then comes side, top air flow bottom line just sucks.

Supreme V2 25mm
Smaller version of the us with exactly same JFC and features,
+ Has single coil deck
8ml tank kit.
utlem tank and tip

But still keeping the smaller 25mm version

Now theres a 40mm Titan if that isnt big enough with a multiple config deck
e2492df49a92660535e928780dd88488.jpg
8ce967281b7951f03a6e6d59757c748a.jpg
31554f37cb9de3a1bb0b1f6dedf57823.jpg

Any update on this? Especially the single coil deck?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any update on this? Especially the single coil deck?
Single coil deck is out retail via steam Crave website , ,
Both of the single deck in first pic ,
Then 8ml extension tank kit
And Utlem kit (pie)
01e6d9929af0d0bf1506a2c796f32b90.jpg
20c77a273f7133f6bb66612e1836517f.jpg
28fa17c4da590500f1fa8b979fd6f357.jpg
3011316bb464290f9d84191e5b007b81.jpg

Single coil deck is out retail via steam Crave website , ,
Both of the single deck in first pic ,
Then 8ml extension tank kit
And Utlem kit (pie)
01e6d9929af0d0bf1506a2c796f32b90.jpg
20c77a273f7133f6bb66612e1836517f.jpg
28fa17c4da590500f1fa8b979fd6f357.jpg
3011316bb464290f9d84191e5b007b81.jpg

How does it perform, worth buying if already have single coil plugs?

What kind of coil id can you fit in the deck easily?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its nice , its also a dedicated single deck rather than using plugs , so you throw in a larger multiple wire type build
Problem is the shipping cost similar to price of deck other than that id recommend it

VU Sponsors