Become a Patron!

Aromamizer RTA recommendations?

af0926

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
I'm really big on flavor. I've had a lot of experience with sub-ohm tanks and RDAs but it was only recently that I discovered RDTAs. I'm now looking to buy an Aromamizer but I can't decide between the plus and the supreme V2. Does anyone know which is better for flavor? Also, does it really vape like an RDA in tank mode?

p.s. I've been posting here for a while but never really contributed anything so, just so you know, my new tank the Uwell Valyrian is friggin great. If you're looking for a regular old sub-ohm tank that can handle over 100W I recommend it. Way better flavor than smok, slightly better flavor than crown, nearly identical performance to the Cleito 120 but the design is way better.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm really big on flavor. I've had a lot of experience with sub-ohm tanks and RDAs but it was only recently that I discovered RDTAs. I'm now looking to buy an Aromamizer but I can't decide between the plus and the supreme V2. Does anyone know which is better for flavor? Also, does it really vape like an RDA in tank mode?

p.s. I've been posting here for a while but never really contributed anything so, just so you know, my new tank the Uwell Valyrian is friggin great. If you're looking for a regular old sub-ohm tank that can handle over 100W I recommend it. Way better flavor than smok, slightly better flavor than crown, nearly identical performance to the Cleito 120 but the design is way better.
I have both. I would say the V2 is better, it doesn't necessarily vape better but it's a little more refined. The first version is what I would call a wet tank. It doesn't leak when wicked correctly but I always had some condensation. On the V2 they fixed that. Both are great for flavor but personally, I prefer the V2.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

af0926

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Ok well thanks I just ordered the v2. Figure I should go with the standard to gauge steam cravr's potential.

VU Sponsors