Become a Patron!

Aromamizer RDTA

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I watched tons of reviews and tried to purchase intelligently. I am one of the few that is not a big fan of this tank. It is just way to airy for me. I did purchase the 2 hole band and used it also. For me the flavor is not as good as the kanger subtank. I tried dual coils, single coils, the single coil was not a good idea, but thought I would try. I had the dual coils running about .5 I think it was with 26 gauge wire. Flavor was just not that great to me. Just seemed to airy. I even turned the ban where the 2 exposed holes would be about half open. The juice just seemed weak to me. I am comparing this with how the same juice tasted in a kanger rba running at .5 also. I know alot of people are praising this tank. I don't think they are lying, it is that good to them. It was just not to me. Just posted this so if someone is thinking about buying it will give them one opinion that isn't praising this device. You might love it though, alot of people do. Don't really know why mine did not have that great of flavor.

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, I meant to say I guess I will put this on the shelf and look at it every now and again. I really hate to buy something and not want to use it. I guess we have all done this at one time or another. Nobody's fault just a vaping consequence. It really chaps my butt though when it happens to me.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wanna trade for a Goliath v2? I've only ran 2 tanks through it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I might, let me check out the Goliath. Don't know anything about it. I also have 2 or 3 of the 2 whole vape bands also. I would swap it out for something if I thought I might like it. How come you do not like the Goliath?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do like the Goliath v2 but I just like the aromamizer better. Let me know if your interested. I haven't used the rocc coils yet so its the complete set.

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just looking at some you tube videos of the Goliath. You have all the little extras like the plug for single coil, the extra o-rings and screws with it? I guess I am doing something wrong with the aromamizer. It is super easy to get it to wick,it has never leaked on me, I just not getting that much flavor, I mean it is ok, just not any more than my kanger subtanks. I really think I like single coils better than dual coils.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I got the whole kit. The single coils pretty nice it reminds me of a lemo airflow.

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, I will go for a trade. Think the single coil might be better for me. It will be Tuesday before I can get to the post office because of the holiday. How do you want to exchange info. I am the newbie here so to make it less chancy for you. I will send you the aromamizer. When you get it look it over and if it not what you thought it would be send it back. IF it is ok, then send me the goliath v2.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I pmed you my address. Just reply with yours. And ill sens it flat rate priority

VU Sponsors