Become a Patron!

Aromamizer Lite

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one & I think the trick is to vape it like you do at 46 watts or a bit higher wattage than I use. I usually vape at most 32 watts on regulated, unless using a mech.

I have my legs at 4.5mm, have tried 4mm & 5mm. Wicked with rayon, at 1st its good at 32 watts then it starts to whistle slightly.

What leg length & coil id do you use? I think this is what Steam Crave recommends:

leg length 4mm if coil is wrapped tightly 4.5mm or 5mm.

The flavor is really great though. I just have to play around with it more to get a good build.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I cut my leads to 4.7 mm. I love mine!
98fa440f550c80f8ddbdfa4474f3f95e.jpg
1e5a8b9bfa6b73e75c8007f339a9e8f6.jpg

The Wire Spider

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a coily so not sure what leg length my coil is at. I usually lineup my aromamizer atty coil(s) to where the bottom of the coil(s) sits right at the top of the bottom row of airflow holes to help get more airflow to the bottom of the coil(s).

For coil ID I went with 4mm. I prefer my coil(s) to sit around 1-2mm away from the airflow holes and 4mm put me right about there.

Right now I'm running a tri-core fused Clapton with 26GA cores and 36GA fuse. Funny thing is that those picks are right after I built it. I'm now vaping that same build at 52W. :teehee:

Gotta admit the coil is producing good flavor despite not being even close to my favorite coil build. Gonna build a 29GA .3x.1 framed staple for it this weekend. Can't wait because I've always found that framed staple to be more flavorful than the tri-core. And vape at a lower wattage too.

VU Sponsors