Become a Patron!

Aroma clone??

Hey Everyone,

First off let me say that I am new to the forums and If this isn't the right place for this please let me know.

I have kind of a situation, I started vaping about 3 1/2 years ago and started mixing my own liquids straight away. It wasn't that hard since I basically vaped the same flavor all day everyday with the exception of the occasional "Premium" liquid. So here's the problem, the company that supplied my aroma suddenly stopped making it! I have 1 12ml bottle left:cry::cry::cry:

Does anyone know where I could possibly send my precious aroma to be analyzed for the contents? I have tried so many other aromas and none of them come close.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU, Ace. What is this "Aroma" brand and flavor? There is likely a suitable replacement that someone can recommend with a few details.

Welcome to VU, Ace. What is this "Aroma" brand and flavor? There is likely a suitable replacement that someone can recommend with a few details.
It's a German company called Avoria and the flavor is Heidelbeere. As far as I can tell the closest it would be in english is Huckelberry.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
While not familiar with that particular Blueberry flavoring, the good news is there is no shortage of Blueberry flavorings available to you.

Might check out Vape Train Australia, The Flavor Apprentice and Flavour Art Blueberry offerings. Maybe some of the more experienced mixologist or those familiar with German flavors can offer some guidance on a new Blueberry replacement.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FA Bilberry is supposed to be a wild blueberry or "huckleberry" flavor. It requires a couple of weeks steeping time to me though for a bit of harshness to go away.

VU Sponsors