Become a Patron!

ARGH!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Exactly! He's under strictest orders that I have to go first -- and that if he ever comes home and find me on the floor, whether I'm dead or still clinging to life, NOT to call 911, because I do NOT want my last hours in some fucking torture cham--- er, hospital that is. :D Nor do I want to outlive anyone who gives a single damn about me. Until I quit smoking, that last wasn't a huge fear... but now, I have to consider it -- longevity runs in the females of my grandmother's line, though my mom pissed her health away so drastically that she didn't benefit from that piece of heredity.

Andria

My mother died early of cancer. No idea what my lineage past that is, since they were in North Korea. :D Not much chance of me outliving anyone who gives a damn about me. Aside from my husband and kids, that's about all there is. :giggle:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You would be missed Khassy. I choose to not have children. When I go my dog will likely be the only one who notices. I find a quiet kind of peace that my passing will create no gaps in anyone's life. I will be missed but there will be no holes created.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You would be missed Khassy. I choose to not have children. When I go my dog will likely be the only one who notices. I find a quiet kind of peace that my passing will create no gaps in anyone's life. I will be missed but there will be no holes created.

If there's one thing I've learned from The Dementor, it's that life does go on, even with the holes from someone's departure. Now, losing one of my kids I may not be able to get over.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
lol So Khassy what is a jewelry box?
Bless you, at this rate you might qualify for sainthood. :rolleyes:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've just been informed that my brother in law is taking her for Thanksgiving and the week after, and my sister in law is looking in to when she can take vacation around the new year. That'll be a relief.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've just been informed that my brother in law is taking her for Thanksgiving and the week after, and my sister in law is looking in to when she can take vacation around the new year. That'll be a relief.

Maybe while she's gone, you could move and not tell anyone where. :D

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
At least you'll get a break. Any hope on the horizon for a permanent move?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Condolences to all of you Khassy. Know you loved her.:hug:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys. Gonna be a rough couple of days ahead. Viewing this afternoon, funeral and burial tomorrow. We're having a large family gathering at our house after the burial. Grief, stress and crowds are all big fibro triggers, too. *sigh*

VU Sponsors