Become a Patron!

Are You kidding Me ???.... REALLY??????????????

RichS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just style mine.
18_051111_l.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You know, it could have been worse, much worse.

I am guessing it was a large company that starts with A.

But with some of the half assed suggestions they have come up with for stuff I was looking at.

It could have easily been an eGo C + USB charger + ear hair trimmer + Butt Plug.

Count your blessings!

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you guys could atleast give us links so we can get some... LOL :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You know, it could have been worse, much worse.

I am guessing it was a large company that starts with A.

But with some of the half assed suggestions they have come up with for stuff I was looking at.

It could have easily been an eGo C + USB charger + ear hair trimmer + Butt Plug.

Count your blessings!
No, the company name does not begin with an A.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My grandmother, god rest her soul, gave me a nose hair trimmer for Christmas, in like 1992. Well, I didn't think I had a nose hair problem, but this gift made me a bit self conscious. So I thought I would give it a try. Now, this wasn't some fancy battery operated doodad, but a rotary blade thing, with a squeeze lever. What it was, in all reality, was a fucking medieval torture device. I inserted it into my nostril. I squeezed the handle, and had all the hair ripped out in one fell swoop. Well, not ALL the hair. Some actually stayed in my nose, but were hopelessly jammed into the blades. I had to rip the damned thing out, removing the rest of my nose hair. I cried, hard, like the end of Ol' Yeller hard. Come to find out, the gift was marked for the wrong person. It was for grandpa. I'm glad he didn't use it, because he had enough hair in his nose to weave a rug out of. He might have died of blood loss on the way to the E.R., and he most assuredly would have beat her ass before getting in the ambulance.....sorry....just my story about nose hair trimmers.

I laughed so hard my freaking belly hurts now! Freak man, I'm crying from laughing so hard!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This Must be a guy thing. I don't understand..:D

You'll have to ask elf, he's the only one here with nose braids that I've seen....and possibly RichS ;)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My grandmother, god rest her soul, gave me a nose hair trimmer for Christmas, in like 1992. Well, I didn't think I had a nose hair problem, but this gift made me a bit self conscious. So I thought I would give it a try. Now, this wasn't some fancy battery operated doodad, but a rotary blade thing, with a squeeze lever. What it was, in all reality, was a fucking medieval torture device. I inserted it into my nostril. I squeezed the handle, and had all the hair ripped out in one fell swoop. Well, not ALL the hair. Some actually stayed in my nose, but were hopelessly jammed into the blades. I had to rip the damned thing out, removing the rest of my nose hair. I cried, hard, like the end of Ol' Yeller hard. Come to find out, the gift was marked for the wrong person. It was for grandpa. I'm glad he didn't use it, because he had enough hair in his nose to weave a rug out of. He might have died of blood loss on the way to the E.R., and he most assuredly would have beat her ass before getting in the ambulance.....sorry....just my story about nose hair trimmers.

This is pretty much the first post I've read on this forum... I think I'll stick around.

zbannerman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y'all... this has got to be the dumbest picture I've ever come across while shopping for vape gear... I couldn't believe I was reading it right... even magnified the page to make sure I was reading what I thought I was... I will not say who the vendor is... some of you may be able to guess... but this is the strangest combo I've ever seen...
why on earth would ANYONE buy this combo?...

confused-8.gif
confused-8.gif
confused-8.gif

Are You kidding Me ???.... REALLY??????????????
This is no joke y'all.. this was on a legit site...

Capture2_zpsade0cb4b.jpg
It has been reported that vaping can induce hair growth, so I am guessing that this product combo is aimed at that market. I havent noticed much difference, however, maybe some of our lady members would be better to comment

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps there's a link to vaping and nose/ear hair growth that we don't know about, or talk about cause it's kinda personal.:p

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps there's a link to vaping and nose/ear hair growth that we don't know about, or talk about cause it's kinda personal.:p
It's only personal until you sport your nose braids in public!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So if I hook this to my DNA 30 and run this at 30 watts would it work quicker or rip my nose off?

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's only personal until you sport your nose braids in public!
If you do that you need to do it right, different color every inch or so, few pieces of small bling. This looks best if you wait till they're long enough to sling over your ears at dinner.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you do that you need to do it right, different color every inch or so, few pieces of small bling. This looks best if you wait till they're long enough to sling over your ears at dinner.

Nope, not gonna dude it, NO-SIR-REE!!!!! Yous knows mys wife has gottens hirsselfs an gooden set of ranes. Isa tinkn isa won't be givens hirs somtin elsa to bed tuggen ons!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, not gonna dude it, NO-SIR-REE!!!!! Yous knows mys wife has gottens hirsselfs an gooden set of ranes. Isa tinkn isa won't be givens hirs somtin elsa to bed tuggen ons!

(Note: all misspellings, puns, and defiling of my southern draw were intended for emphasis of said point!)

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yiippppeee Kai Yoooooo Kiaaaa Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!! (Done in my best southwestern twang)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This same company has done it again... the ladies will appreciate this one... LMAO!!!

Capture_zpsd7dc27f4.jpg

VU Sponsors