Become a Patron!

Are squonk bottle caps a thing?

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a GeekVape GBOX squonk mod, it comes with 2 squonk bottles, which is nice. I like to change flavours throughout the day.

It doesn’t come with any bottle caps with the squonk bottles, though. I was thinking it’d be nice to keep the spare squonk bottle in a pocket and swap it in when I’m out of juice or when I empty a bottle, but without a bottle cap, that’s not gonna happen.

Do you guys have a handy solution to this? I was thinking maybe moulding bottle caps out of sugru or something... There’s gotta be a better solution.

Appreciate your feedback as always!

Sent from the Star Destroyer Executor

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking it’d be nice to keep the spare squonk bottle in a pocket and swap it in when I’m out of juice or when I empty a bottle, but without a bottle cap, that’s not gonna happen. Do you guys have a handy solution to this? ... There’s gotta be a better solution.

Been at a bit of a loggerhead over this as well. The 10 ml I use for Coppervapes can often take one of the twist on bottle caps. This to me seems still a little risky. The juice could seep out around the threading. No idea at all about the little 6 ml bottles for the Pico Squeeze. Wish I could offer more help.

VU Sponsors