Become a Patron!

April challenge! Picture this Challenge( 13 prizes available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dawn is 15 minutes away.
Thanks for the tips..... Lunch and SL vaping device....
9aafa9d1ed8d0b128d77fe1cacfd658f.jpg

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
RNV-Alpha-Denim.jpg

This is an RNV Chronicle that I bought from Chef sometime ago and recently coated in what I am calling "Distressed Denim". The backdrop is a rubber place mat and it is light by an LED soft box directly overhead to show the metallic flake and slight distressing along all the machine work. Shot with a D810 and a 24-85 Nikon Zoom Lens @40mm on macro mode.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well decided to Charge my 5s Lipo and Vape the Voltrove, ....

Haven't used it in a while..... and saw it sitting by the plant..... Thought the color and mod contrast would be cool picture....... Using the phone camera....
0d4f899081ee9b600018f337199ff3d9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my last of the Yihi g-class and The Fatality I'm taking on a walk.....

e661b77024325cfc752f40f6213beef9.jpg

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 135301

This is an RNV Chronicle that I bought from Chef sometime ago and recently coated in what I am calling "Distressed Denim". The backdrop is a rubber place mat and it is light by an LED soft box directly overhead to show the metallic flake and slight distressing along all the machine work. Shot with a D810 and a 24-85 Nikon Zoom Lens @40mm on macro mode.
Oooh OOOOh! I want my Chronicle to look just like that!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is my last of the Yihi g-class and The Fatality I'm taking on a walk.....

Grunge style....
72c456e09bfcef9ce46c7fbc77470bd9.jpg

This is actually the opposite of what this challenge calls for. We are specifically looking for images that are not processed through a bunch of filters and photo shopped to death.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is actually the opposite of what this challenge calls for. We are specifically looking for images that are not processed through a bunch of filters and photo shopped to death.
I understand......
eadc6e4fb21615caa328c71635b9249e.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Inspiration: New mod
Nikon P900 in macro mode
Lighting is a overhead fluorescent buld (dining room light) and a 2 tube fluorescent tube desk lamp (c. 1975) from left.
No post editing

DSCN0894 by Wayne, on Flickr
Nice man. I've been drooling over a white brass admiral all week. They're becoming a little scarce these days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful Flowers on the cactus..... The rain this year has made them pop up......

Found a patch of green vegetation under the cactus, can't see it well on the first pic so I took a close up to the mod on the second image .......
188a66b57ff68203aecd37bd8ed9491f.jpg
2f6b7cd29db48d7058452841e8a3f665.jpg
You got so many pretty shots Manny. The country looks beautiful down there. Mom and Dad spent the winter down in Yuma. Here, there's no green yet. Snows still lingeringing and everything is cold and wet. It's muddy in the day time and it freezes again at night. I live in a land described by the Coen brothers as "Siberia with family resturants" durring the cold months.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got so many pretty shots Manny. The country looks beautiful down there. Mom and Dad spent the winter down in Yuma. Here, there's no green yet. Snows still lingeringing and everything is cold and wet. It's muddy in the day time and it freezes again at night. I live in a land described by the Coen brothers as "Siberia with family resturants" durring the cold months.
Yeah this year started wild and cold..... But overall is nice now....tons of pink grapefruit as in the picture....
2f7ce960506b9084e8afd1c04ce3c029.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
You've got some cool stuff! You'll be able to get more amazing pictures. Just let instinct take over. Maye a long shot of the man cave with vapes placed here and there. Altho I'm not sure I'd put a vape between a figures legs. Looks like he's peeing into the drip tip :D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've got some cool stuff! You'll be able to get more amazing pictures. Just let instinct take over. Maye a long shot of the man cave with vapes placed here and there. Altho I'm not sure I'd put a vape between a figures legs. Looks like he's peeing into the drip tip :D
Not in this challenge thread, because then I will be really hated :) ..... This is supposed to be a photo challenge which I have already collaborated....... Enough....

I have my own Stabwood thread too.....
1a97c7c550581e237f6c18d7c9dad1f4.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are plenty of interesting and artistic shots in this session........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well adding a frame must be considered Photoshop because I haven't got photshop on my phone......

can't help I have a phone that shoots good..... This image is how the phone shoots out of camera......

and I'm doing this to have fun..... I really don't require any more gear..... Let some of the others enjoy the gifts......
1c5691e1a95fe397be3218e74e5ff65b.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Well adding a frame must be considered Photoshop because I haven't got photshop on my phone......

can't help I have a phone that shoots good..... This image is how the phone shoots out of camera......

and I'm doing this to have fun..... I really don't require any more gear..... Let some of the others enjoy the gifts......
1c5691e1a95fe397be3218e74e5ff65b.jpg

Its the filters. Please stop posting pics with them, the challenge rules specifically state that they are not allowed. I am asking politely, please stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors