Lots of interesting enhancers from Nude Nicotine,

Ascorbic Acid
Citric Acid
Erythritol Solution
Malic Acid Solutions
Monk Fruit Extract Solutions
Stevia Solutions
Tartaric Acid Solutions

--most of which I have no idea how to use. It'd be awesome if someone could bless the forum with some notes on each enhancer (their purpose, recommended starting percentages, when to use one over the other, etc.).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lots of interesting enhancers from Nude Nicotine,

Ascorbic Acid
Citric Acid
Erythritol Solution
Malic Acid Solutions
Monk Fruit Extract Solutions
Stevia Solutions
Tartaric Acid Solutions

--most of which I have no idea how to use. It'd be awesome if someone could bless the forum with some notes on each enhancer (their purpose, recommended starting percentages, when to use one over the other, etc.).
There are descriptions and usage info on NN's site for each additive you posted.

For instance your first one: https://www.nudenicotine.com/?s=Ascorbic+Acid

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure I read somewhere, long ago, that ascorbic acid is destroyed by heat. So it would be pointless to vape it -- without *some* heat, no vapor.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is some discussion on the sweeteners, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia, and Erythritol on this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/new-sweetener.237823/

@Heabob uses stevia as his sweetener of choice and is a good all around source of knowledge.

Lately I've been playing with FA Zeppola for use as a sweetener.
Seems way sweeter than FA Marshmallow to me but might not have that same effect for everyone.
I've been using it the same way as I've used the FA Marshmallow at 0.5-1%.
Even mixing both together works and the Marshmallow can still add the "fluff part".

Same can be done with using Stevia and TFA Sweetener together but like only 1 drop of each in 15ml.
If I go much higher all I can taste is earthy/diet sweetener and all the other flavors are drowned out.

VU Sponsors