Become a Patron!

Apocalypse RDA any good?

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent RDA...There's a reason it's referred to as the "Goon Killer". It takes the concept of the bridge clamp design that the Goon uses, but much smaller bridges , so, the bending and snapping of said clamps on the Goons is a non-issue with the Apocalypse. The only "catch" I have with mine is the coils have to be a bit longer or have longer leads than most to be able to get the coil to reach from "post to post" without deforming the shape of the coil.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an excellent RDA, I like it better than the Goon plus it's made in the US unlike the Goon.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Versatile, amazing flavor, good heat dissipation, and easy to build on. Love the adjustability of the airflow as well.
963a8dd6dd34b7ddcf3d5b39d2701a42.jpg

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love mine easy to build even huge coil builds. I have the airholes half closed with the triangle shape opening and I'm getting better flavor than anything I've had even better than my 13 heavens. When I first got it the flavor was so strong I had to open the airholes more than normal. It has a wonderful deep juice well and like others have mentioned can be turned into a sqounker. It also looks pretty bad ass. I would recommend it all day without hesitation.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
My Apocalypse use to be my favorite but now it's #3. It's a great RDA. I do like my Lucid and my Drop better but if I lost my Apocalypse I would definitely get another one.

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@r055co @Carambrda @Fiddleback Have you tried the Rapture? thinking about getting one, what do you guys prefer?. Modern Vapor has some for 54.99$. It's either the rapture, goon, or the 38six rda or maybe the redemption.

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@r055co @Carambrda @Fiddleback Have you tried the Rapture? thinking about getting one, what do you guys prefer?. Modern Vapor has some for 54.99$. It's either the rapture, goon, or the 38six rda or maybe the redemption.
I have zero interest in that one because if you open up the bottom airflow, then the side air holes move in front of the posts so whenever I need both side airflow and bottom airflow in an RDA, I'll just use my Mason V2 instead, which is just awesome.

VU Sponsors