Become a Patron!

APIWATW Challenge- Closes 01/31/2019 (15 Prizes Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was touched ever so lightly a while back, just not framed as an actual guess.

This #apiwatw will have plenty of assists imo (don’t take that as actual)

Once all 3 are framed I am sure we will move onto the next. And I can give you all my thoughts on the submission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The mod is in regulated Series @ 0.22Ω ;)

Refer to posts #215, 219-224
Aw nuts, I was close but still far off. Even if my 24 hours wasnt up I still couldnt answer this one. I was so hopin the battery door was the culprit. Cant wait till someone gets this right, I so wanna know whats wrong.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aw nuts, I was close but still far off. Even if my 24 hours wasnt up I still couldnt answer this one. I was so hopin the battery door was the culprit. Cant wait till someone gets this right, I so wanna know whats wrong.

I will say this... once everything is said, and I post my thoughts on my submission, most of you will just go, "That mother fucker" or "well duh" haha

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Build Info-
MOD: Wismec NC2-25
RDA: AllianceTech Flave 24. Straight out of Squonkton (sorry, couldn't resist the CA reference)
Coil: 3x26N80x40N80 3mm 5/6 wrap Alien @ .22Ω
Batteries: See pic.
Cotton: Undeclared Cotton Pad, safe for vaping (per So619Cal)

Issues:
1. Cant Vape Straight Nic Salts (Doomsday Vapor)
2. Squonk pin in Atty (OmagaWright)

Subjective: Whether your mother thinks your face is cute or not. She could be lying or you might be cute.
So does your mother think your face is cute?
1.VapeFan's Mom says "Yes" (Vapefan), good catch dude.

Sorry for being absent today folks. Today was madness.

I am enjoying this contests a fair amount. For reasons that make me a dick, but I stand by it.

Remember everyone. We might be lying to you about a build, we are purposely choosing things to throw you off and the object of the game is to determine, whats really what. I spent almost an hour driving around trying to find pink and white licorice candies today. My wife likes the pinks ones more, but I think they taste the same. Yall know what those are called? I never found them.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me start off by saying im not a mech user. Series, parallel or any variation thereof. In series voltage doubles and amps stay the same? Regulated series at 6v, .22 ohm as stated. ~27 amps, ~163 watts? 30a battery...not sure where i was going with this.:(

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Its coll bro. The NC2 25 is not a mech, it just has some mech like features. This is more basic than that anyways. Everyone is looking far too deep.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Build Info-
RDA: AllianceTech Flave 24. Straight out of Squonkton (sorry, couldn't resist the CA reference)

Issues:
1. Cant Vape Straight Nic Salts (Doomsday Vapor)

Subjective: Whether your mother thinks your face is cute or not. She could be lying or you might be cute.

Sorry for being absent today folks. Today was madness.

I am enjoying this contests a fair amount. For reasons that make me a dick, but I stand by it.

Remember everyone. We might be lying to you about a build, we are purposely choosing things to throw you off and the object of the game is to determine, whats really what. I spent almost an hour driving around trying to find pink and white licorice candies today. My wife likes the pinks ones more, but I think they taste the same. Yall know what those are called? I never found them.
Wild goose chase...

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wild goose chase...

Definitely not a wild goose chase. Its in the pics. Guaranteed. The last one is actually a really good one to be on the lookout for as a vaper since it is something that folks can run into. Its just hidden in plain site waiting to be discovered.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
@jwill Twizzlers is what I think you were looking for.

I am so convinced there is something wrong with the battery door. No idea why. It just seems to be the only thing that hasnt been touched on.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
No these are red and white candies.

300px-Good-%26-Plenty-Box-Small.jpg

These things.

Nothing is up with the battery doors. But, there is still something wrong. ;)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Build Info-

Issues:
1. Cant Vape Straight Nic Salts (Doomsday Vaper)
3. Same batteries, different runs. (Doomsday Vaper)

@Doomsday Vaper. Since you closed the challenge, you owe us a challenge. I am also going to ask @So619Cal to explain, while we get the next challenge loaded. Same numbers, different specs.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
APIWATW#7
APIWATW-OmagaWright-00.jpg
APIWATW-OmagaWright-01.jpg
APIWATW-OmagaWright-02.jpg
APIWATW #7 @OmagaWright Edition
Build Info-
Aegis Mini Max Mod
Cloud Beast King with V12-T12 coil
Battery- Samsung 20S
E-Liquid- Some Kind of Lemon twist juice
Drink- Goldschlager

Issues-

Subjective- We all like our spirits. While some can imbibe and others cant, there is one thing for certain

This is not a crap sandwich per say, but it is still poo. Many thanks @OmagaWright for putting this donkey together.

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Will also give So619Cal some time to respond with his explanation of the challenge.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My submission had 3 items to identify as WTF you doin'

1. No way should you vape straight 100mg/ml Nic... this needs to be cut down and mixed accordingly to a less potent concentration.

2. Squonk pin in the RDA... This can cause failure of the mod with dripping... juice will flow through the 510 connection and wreak havoc.

3. Although the batteries are from the same MFG, and both are the same model, they are truly different in terms of their amp limit capability. The ivory colored one is 30a and the pink is 32a, furthermore at higher discharge their voltage is also different ( which 27.27a is the draw at 6v with the supplied .22Ω coil before sag etc, blah blah ) It is not recommended to mix batteries of differing amp discharge capability (You can, but you shouldn't for the sake of simple safety argument)

One Super Obvious based upon DIY knowledge

One based upon battery knowledge

One based upon Word play (SquonkTon ;) ) which will lead to mod failure

The misdirects:

Showing the battery tray with the "S" up... When you do this, by default the mod is in regulated series. Voltage range is then 2v-6v - Mentioning the pot is turned all the way up, was a hint it was in regulated series.

Another misdirection is assuming the RDA didn't have the squonk pin installed, word play ;)

Last misdirection was the use of the same MFG/Model batteries... Mooch tested both and are listed in his test sections

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My submission had 3 items to identify as WTF you doin'

1. No way should you vape straight 100mg/ml Nic... this needs to be cut down and mixed accordingly to a less potent concentration.

2. Squonk pin in the RDA... This can cause failure of the mod with dripping... juice will flow through the 510 connection and wreak havoc.

3. Although the batteries are from the same MFG, and both are the same model, they are truly different in terms of their amp limit capability. The ivory colored one is 30a and the pink is 32a, furthermore at higher discharge their voltage is also different ( which 27.27a is the draw at 6v with the supplied .22Ω coil before sag etc, blah blah ) It is not recommended to mix batteries of differing amp discharge capability (You can, but you shouldn't for the sake of simple safety argument)

One Super Obvious based upon DIY knowledge

One based upon battery knowledge

One based upon Word play (SquonkTon ;) ) which will lead to mod failure

The misdirects:

Showing the battery tray with the "S" up... When you do this, by default the mod is in regulated series. Voltage range is then 2v-6v - Mentioning the pot is turned all the way up, was a hint it was in regulated series.

Another misdirection is assuming the RDA didn't have the squonk pin installed, word play ;)

Last misdirection was the use of the same MFG/Model batteries... Mooch tested both and are listed in his test sections
Wait ! You forgot my cute face !! :giggle: see?>:hamster:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Running the mod at full wattage. Maybe it has headroom, but...running it full blast cant be good for it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Subjective- We all like our spirits. While some can imbibe and others cant, there is one thing for certain
1. It won't imbibe on the countertop ?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Lemon Twist vape with a cinnamon schnapps chaser :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Goldschlager is pure evil in a bottle... it’s the devil’s piss

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
is the top fill even closed? lol

and wtf is a hammer doing in the pic! HAHAHA
Alcohol + vaping = Hammered Time! Whoa! Whoa!
Side note, well thought out brain teasin challenge.

@jwill Should be able to find those candies at Walgreens/CVS, Dollar General, or even at a movie theater. Not likely at Walmart, Kroger, and rarely at a convenience store.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apiwatw #7

Although it’s an 80w mod and maxed, the coil is rated “best” from 150-200w underpowered much?

My goodness 200w wtf...here I am with my 12w mtl shit thinking I need to up the ohms a tad so it’s a tad less warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
1) Gold can not imbibe

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
One more thing.

There is a hair on your counter.
You should get that before it ends up on the floor.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
One more thing.

There is a hair on your counter.
You should get that before it ends up on the floor.
Damn man you can see that?:huh:
Cant tell if thats cat hair or mine when I pulled it out earlier.
I was honestly wondering if you were gonna hop on with a broken DIY mod challenge.

So far lots of good answers, just waitin to see confirmation on whats been covered.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Vape-Fan already noticed the kanthal coil in NI mode.
The airflow is only opened a tiny bit.
There is no gold in the Goldschlager and there is always a few flakes floating around in these so I would assume that it's not Goldschlager in the bottle.

2) The top of the tank is a tiny bit open allowing the juice to leak out through the airflow hole.

Edit: are you going to smash it with the hammer in the background?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors