Become a Patron!

APIWATW Challenge- Closes 01/31/2019 (15 Prizes Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 128550
View attachment 128551 View attachment 128552 View attachment 128553

APIWATW #6- @So619Cal Edition

Build Info-
MOD: Wismec NC2-25
RDA: AllianceTech Flave 24. Straight out of Squonkton (sorry, couldn't resist the CA reference)
Coil: 3x26N80x40N80 3mm 5/6 wrap Alien @ .22Ω
Batteries: See pic.
Cotton: Undeclared Cotton Pad, safe for vaping (per So619Cal)

Issues:

Subjective: Whether your mother thinks your face is cute or not. She could be lying or you might be cute.
So does your mother think your face is cute?
Wow that's a hot one.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that I looked at what printed they probably are the same but they changed the wraps. Those two are from different batches. It's not ideal to marry cells from different batches right?

You can marry any of the same batteries, batch specific is nice, but not detrimental. There are caveats though... Said batteries are within a few charge discharge cycle of one another, said batteries are the same, BUT WAIT!!! There's more!

If you order right now, we will throw in a second ShamWOW for free! Just pay separate shipping and handling

You wont see the small print unless you're on a computer

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you supposed to be vaping this strength of nicsalts? Googling says it way too strong and should use gloves to handle it for DIY juice...
Yeah, that was my entry for #6. 100mg too strong, needs to be cut before use. However, it can be used with a subtank or other device at normal concentrations. I am currently using salt nic @10 mg with a freemax mesh pro.20181021_174539.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
APIWATW #6
Issues:
1. Cant Vape Straight Nic Salts (Doomsday Vapor)

Subjective: Whether your mother thinks your face is cute or not. She could be lying or you might be cute.

Going to review the tape for a possible assist as well since it was being danced around @Letitia9, will you review please?, You may see some names get added to that one.

Vaping pure nic salts is pretty much a numero uno health safety violation. Fun Fact. Did you know that most nicotine poisonings come from handling 500-1000mg nicotine and only up until recent history did they actually test for it. Nicotine is also used as an insecticide in high doses to kill crawlies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll add one. Couldn't vape a .22 build in series on a single coil rda. Not enough airflow to keep the coil from turning into the devil's farts. Hot farts.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'll add one. Couldn't vape a .22 build in series on a single coil rda. Not enough airflow to keep the coil from turning into the devil's farts. Hot farts.

While subjective. Its doable, and I'm sure there is someone on this forum that vapes at a bajillion watts on a single coil series setup and loves the warmth and beauty of said flatulence. Not the one we are looking for though. Y'all are not ready for a hint yet. The hard ones been guessed. the rest are easy.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This has me stumped. Everything looks in order with the exception of the battery wraps.

As knowledgable as SoCal is, is he even capable of having defective equipment lol.

I've had items go bad on me, sort of the reason I won't touch Lost Vape stuff...as great a deal they are, to me their stuff is shit.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I know this is subjective, but bear with me on this.

.22Ω is what amperage and wattage with the given mod and info?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Build Info-
RDA: AllianceTech Flave 24. Straight out of Squonkton (sorry, couldn't resist the CA reference)

Issues:

1.VapeFan's Mom says "Yes" (Vapefan), good catch dude.

All the info you need is in the post. I am pretty sure our friend in Southern California is laughing evilly right now. This is a very clever setup provided. Puzzling a bit even. Put that google fu to work.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Also keep in mind. Pretty much everything up to this point is designed to fail in some of the worst possible ways and the people creating these poop sandwiches are trying to trick you by making them look safe and normal and nondescript. We get tons of visuals poked in our face daily on this forum, these particular images are not benign.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Build Info-

Issues:

1.VapeFan's Mom says "Yes" (Vapefan), good catch dude.

All the info you need is in the post. I am pretty sure our friend in Southern California is laughing evilly right now. This is a very clever setup provided. Puzzling a bit even. Put that google fu to work.

I am not laughing...anymore... ok I am, its much better on this side of the fence LOL

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am afraid you're incorrect ;)
Been a while since I had an nc2 so I can't remember if the pot it's full blast like stated.but I remember turning the dial backwards from what you would think. But if it's full blast. Even at 7.8 I think it would be too much for a single coil squonk attie like the flav
ba908cc72e7f87c1c0aacb7f5e294d22.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been a while since I had an nc2 so I can't remember if the pot it's full blast like stated.but I remember turning the dial backwards from what you would think. But if it's full blast. Even at 7.8 I think it would be too much for a single coil squonk attie like the flav
ba908cc72e7f87c1c0aacb7f5e294d22.jpg

You're so close, but so far ;)

This isn't about having one of the remaining answers correct, but basic understanding of the mod itself.

For instance, with this mod, when you take the poteniometer into play, the mod is in regulated Series and in regulated series by default... you have to manually put the mod into unregulated series with whatever click variation of the fire button.

In regulated series, max output is 6v ;)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're so close, but so far ;)

This isn't about having one of the remaining answers correct, but basic understanding of the mod itself.

For instance, with this mod, when you take the poteniometer into play, the mod is in regulated Series and in regulated series by default... you have to manually put the mod into unregulated series with whatever click variation of the fire button.

In regulated series, max output is 6v ;)
Well damn I just used it for parallel. Lol so i forgot about the clicking the fire button. Lol

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
In all honesty, the Wismec NC2 is probably one of the most versatile mods out there, either the 25mm or the 22mm.

Only thing it doesn't do is squonk...although some have modified them to a squonker ;)

I do like my NC25. Small foot print, great versatility but I have never squonked it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I don't own the flave but does it only come with a squonk pin? The way y'all are hinting is that it can't be used on anything but a squonk. Which the nc2 doesn't do. Unless you're that one guy.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I don't own the flave but does it only come with a squonk pin? The way y'all are hinting is that it can't be used on anything but a squonk. Which the nc2 doesn't do. Unless you're that one guy.

No it comes with both pins ;) But by the way the description is worded, only one way to take the configuration ;)

For $5000 and to be safe; is that your final answer?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
The next person to say "So619Cal put a squonk pin in the Flav RDA" gets the draw.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
LMAO and don't think it's the margaritas this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors